Chapter 9

Beast Boy's POV

"Raven!" I screamed as I heard her cry and watched as she flew backwards off the building. I saw her hit a wall at full force that caused it to break and the bricks fell over her.

"Well, Titans. It seems that the witch is down. Who's next?" Dr. Light laughed as he stepped out the warehouse.

"You-You could've killed her! Beast Boy, go check on her!" Robin yelled as he and the others prepared to fight him.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. I could feel him. He was going to come out and possibly kill Dr. Light. I fell to the ground and groaned. Then everything became dark to me. I had let him take over.

Cyborg's POV

I noticed when Beast Boy fell to his knees and growled deeply. I instantly knew what was going on. It was that 'Beast'. He's resurfaced once again.

"Beast Boy! No!" I shouted as I ran over to him. I tackled him down, but he was already transforming into what he never wanted to be ever again. He struggled underneath me, trying to break free. He never once looked at me, only at Dr. Light who had cowered away. Robin was putting him in handcuffs. I turned and saw Starfire moving chunks of brick that had fallen over onto Raven. God, I hope she's okay. I looked back at BB. He was still staring at Dr. Light with so much hatred. "I'm sorry, buddy." I said and blasted him. He whimpered and slowly turned into his human self. He was still knocked out.

"Cyborg, you take Beast Boy to the infirmary, don't let him leave. Tie him down if you have to. And then see if Starfire needs help. I'll take Light to-"

Robin was cut off by Starfire's horrified scream. "Friend Raven! Please, wake up! Friend Raven!"

We both ran over to her and saw Raven. Her face was cut and bleeding, her arm was twisted, and there were bruises, cuts, all over her body, and a piece of sharp glass was protruding her upper thigh.

"Oh, God!" I said and turned away, not able to see my little sister like this.

Starfire knelt down and cradled Raven in her arms, she gently brushed her purple hair out of her face and whispered, "Raven, please. Wake the up!"

I heard Beast Boy groan. Oh no. I ran over to him and restrained him. "Don't turn into him again, BB. Be calm."

"Huh? Whe-Where's Raven? C-Cyborg, where's Raven?" He asked and tried to stand.

"We're going to help her, don't worry. We'll do everything we can." I choked out.

"What? No, where is she, Cyborg? Tell me!"

I slowly pointed over to where Starfire and Robin were. Starfire was still crying hysterically, while Robin stood there in fright.

"R-Raven!" Beast Boy scrambled up instantly and ran up to her. "No, Rae... I promised to take care of you, I'm so sorry... Rae, wake up..." Starfire let him rest Raven's head on his lap, and she ran to Dr. Light, and punched him. Hard.

"Starfire! No, stop!" Robin yelled and ran to her to get her to stop beating Dr. Light.

"Beastie, I'm so sorry."

"No! Don't talk like she's dead! She is not dead! We just-We just need to get her to the infirmary. Please, Cy. I can't lose her. She's the only one that loves me for me. I can't lose everyone I love." Beast Boy begged.

"We'll try. C'mon, hurry!"

***************

I officially think I'm the most evil person yet. I feel bad for what Raven had to go through. By the way, I know the picture is of Buffy but I wanted you to see how Raven's face looked when Starfire found her. Next update will be how Buffy's face looked with stitches and yes, Raven will have the same exact stitches. This is terrible. I'm a terrible person....