Chapter 10

Wow, I honestly just noticed how much I've been neglecting this story, so yes, it is indeed coming back. Sorry for the looooooong wait.

Beast Boy's POV

I've been waiting out here for over an hour. Cyborg was still in that room with Raven, who was badly injured.

How had I let this happen? Why did I let this happen? I'm so sorry, Rae, please wake up. I got up again and paced around again. What am I even doing out here, I should be in there with her. Holding her soft hand and begging her to wake up.

Starfire and Robin were out here as well. Star was crying softly, while Robin had a stoic look on his face.

"What's taking him sooooo long?" I said for maybe the sixteenth time.

"Not much. I'm done." Cyborg said as he stepped out of the infirmary.

"Can I go in now?" I asked immediately.

"Yeah, go ahead. She's awake already."

I ducked under Cyborg's arm and dashed into the room to see my Raven.

"Rae!" I cried as I saw her. She had stitches all over her face, her lip was busted and her eye was bruised. Around her stomach was a large white bandage. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you right."

"Beast Boy, don't blame yourself. You couldn't have known that he would do that." Raven said slowly. It hurt her to speak much, considering all the debris she had inhaled when the wall had tumbled over her.

"But, I should've—"

"No, you couldn't have. BB, just leave it alone. I'm fine." Raven whispered.

I saw how much it hurt her to talk, so I stopped arguing and simply hugged her gently but firmly to comfort her. Her arms wrapped around my neck with a tight grip.

"I was so scared, Rae." I whispered. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Then I heard Raven sniffling. "I'm sorry that I scared you. But I'm fine. I honestly am."

"You better be." I said jokingly.

"There's the Beastie I know." She said and kissed me in my forehead.

That's when I realized I wanted, no, needed to kiss her. So I leaned up and kissed her lips. There was the slight hint of blood, which actually made me crave more of it. Raven's blood was intoxicating. I felt her respond to the kiss immediately. Kissing me back just as passionately. Unintentionally, I started to suck at her cut lip. Drawing more blood. Craving her sweet taste.

But then Star burst through the door. "I am the sorry, but I really want to be with friend Raven at the moment." She yelled as she quickly came over to Raven and hugged her tightly.

"Star, still hurts." Raven whimpered a little.

"I am the sorry, friend. Perhaps you would like the tea of herbal, yes?"

"Sure, I'm a little thirsty." Raven agreed.

Then Cyborg and Robin came in, panting.

"What happened to you two?" I asked.

"Star," pant, "ran like," pant, "crazy. She escaped from," pant, "us," Cyborg struggled to say as he leaned against the doorway.

"I am the sorry. I really wanted to see our injured friend. Now I shall go and make the tea of herbal." Starfire said as she flew out and towards the kitchen.

Cyborg came in and gave Raven a hug. "Glad to see you alive, lil sis."

"Guess I feel the same." Raven replied.

Then Robin came up and gave her, what seemed to me, a loooooooong hug. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. They always shared a special bond. It always bothered me, even when Raven said it shouldn't. It was just in me to feel jealous of their bond.

Don't be getting jealous. I'm with you, not him, Raven said in my head. We share an even stronger bond. Ours allow us to communicate, Beast Boy. I can't do that with Robin, and anyway, I didn't give my virginity to him, I gave it to you.

I smiled, remembering that night. That was amazing.

Raven chuckled a little, earning strange glances from Robin and Cyborg.

"Here is your tea, friend!" Starfire exclaimed as she came back to the room with a steaming cup of what smelled like chamomile tea. Raven's favorite.

"Thanks, Starfire." Raven said as she took the cup and blew across the surface of the tea, making tiny ripples in the liquid. Then she gingerly took a sip.

Raven's POV

I honestly did not feel too good. But I didn't want any of them to worry, especially not Beast Boy. What I really needed was to meditate. With it, I can heal faster.

"Friends, what shall we do to celebrate the not death of our friend?" Starfire asked.

"Star, you don't have to do anything. I enjoy just being here in general." I said.

"Y-You do?" Cyborg asked jokingly.

"Very funny," I said sarcastically.

"Hey, but maybe you should just stay here and maybe try to meditate. It'll help heal ya." Robin suggested.

"That actually sounds perfect. And I was actually thinking the same thing. So can you all get out?"

Of course he knows what your girlfriend needs. He knows everything. I heard Beast Boy say to himself.

"Beast Boy, can you stay here a moment?" I asked, not showing any emotion that I had just heard him.

Damn it, she must've heard me. Damn it, she must've heard that too. Damn it, I need to stop talking to myself. Damn it! "Sure."

Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg left the room and I made sure they left completely before speaking, "Beast Boy, please come closer."

"Wh-okay." he said hesitantly and climbed onto the bed with me.

I grabbed his hand and held it tightly, "Beast Boy, you know you don't need to be jealous. Nothing and no one will ever make me leave you. I love you, Gar. You know that better than anyone." I placed his hand over my heart, so he could feel how it beating, "This is what you do to me whenever you're around me. My heart picks up speed, and that's never happened before. Not with Robin, not with Malchior, only you. And you will never have to worry about me breaking your heart. I'm not going to leave you, Garfield."

Beast Boy continued to stare at his hand over my chest, but then again, maybe he was actually staring at my chest. But then he looked up and smiled warmly, "Thanks, Rach. I really needed that. But that doesn't mean I'll stop being jealous, because I always will be. Because I don't want anyone to get the idea that they have a chance with you, because they don't. You're too perfect for anyone. Even me."

"Don't say that, Garfield. I'm not perfect. I'm far from it. I'm a demon spawn with mother and father issues, and I seriously have eight other me's in me. And they talk like crazy. And they confuse me so much. I'm basically insane." I said, shaking my head slightly.

"But the good kind of insane. You're crazy for me, Rach." Beast Boy said wiggling his eyebrows.

"And you're back."

"Yeah, thanks, Rae. All you said helped a lot. And I hope you never doubt my love for you."

"I won't. I never will. Just try to do the same."

"I will, I promise." He said and kissed me softly.

This was a short and crappy chapter in my opinion. But I'm still deciding, so I'm going to ask you all to help me decide whether I should bring  Malchior, or Raven's brother (who of course are gonna be bad) into the story. And if you choose Raven's brothers, please include names and only like three to two. And both Malchior and Raven's brothers are up with something bad. Very, very bad.