Chapter 2

Raven's POV

Henry finally stepped out. His hair was the same red as always. His skin was pale, and he was much more muscular. His drop dead smirk was plastered on his face. Suddenly, he pulled out a rope, and I suddenly recognized it.

It was a rope that stopped me from using my powers.

I gasped and tried to get out the way, but he threw it at my direction, the rope coiling around me.

"Raven!" Gar screamed and tried to reach for me, but I was already being dragged away, heading towards Henry.

"Let go of me, you sadis-" I was cut off by his lips smashing on mine. I struggled against him, trying to pull away. I then bit his lip.

He quickly let me go, "Getting kinky now, are we?"

"I told you to let me go. Azarath Metrion Zinth-" he interrupted me again, by duct taping my mouth close. I muffled my words through the duct tape.

I heard Robin say, "Titans, go!"

"There will be no need for that. I'm taking Rach back to Azarath. Goodbye, Titans. I have a marking to plan."

I saw Gar reach out for me, but then blackness overwhelmed.

******************

Beast Boy's POV

I lost her. That bastard of Henry took her. Took her to Azarath. He took her with him, to be married with him. I lost her.

I failed her...

"We'll get Raven back, no matter what. We never leave family behind." Robin said slamming his fist on the table. "Everyone, we're gonna go through Raven's books. Look for a spell to go to Azarath. We'll cast it and go to Azarath and save her."

I quickly went to her room and went to her pile of books. The Book of Azar was my first choice. It had to be in this book. If any, it had to be this book.

I turned to the first page. In her elegant handwriting was the title of 'The Spell to Azarath'. I smiled.

"Guys, I think I have it, but these words are weird.

Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire surrounded me and peered into the book. "Well, it's definitely that one, but we have to learn how to speak it.

On the page said the words,

'Nepo eht latrop ot eht rehto dlrow
Eht dlrow fo Azarath.
Yb siht lleps, I dnammoc eeht ot
Nepo eht latrop.
Azarath
Azarath
Azarath'

"Wow, this is going to be hard." Cyborg whistled.

"I'll do anything for Raven. Especially learn this language for her." I said.

"We all will." Robin said reassuringly.

"If only there was an Azarathian that Star could make lip contact with to learn the language faster." Cyborg sighed.

"Yeah, if only." I sighed unhappily.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days, we've been studying this and it's hard. But I think we finally have it.

All of us were in Raven's room. We held hands and then chanted the words we've been practising.

"Nepo eht latrop ot eht rehto dlrow Eht dlrow fo Azarath Yb siht lleps, I dnammoc eeht ot Nepo eht latrop Azarath Azarath Azarath!"

There was a burst of blinding white light and then we were being shifted to Raven's home.

********************