Chapter 1

Raven's POV

It's been exactly a year since I had left and come back. Everything is just perfect. Gar and I are now a couple and it's been that way for a year.

Slade had attacked a few months ago, looking for me. Melvin told Bobby to take him, and he did. Slade was gone, finally.

Me coming back really did change the future. Terra tried to come back, but Robin quickly refused her. She attacked that same day. Then I saw where Slade had gotten the rope, she had it. She wrapped it around me, causing me to go comatose for two days. Just like I had in the future, but now I had an extra set of scars.

Gar was worried about me, he told me, those scars don't define who I am, and that I should love who I am. That he did.

I love him as well, I guess a small part of me, always had.

We were currently in my room on my bed. He was lying on my lap, playing his game, while I was reading, lifting the book in mid-air with my powers. My fingers were stroking his hair absentmindly.

Suddenly he stopped playing his game and purred, enjoying the feel of my hand stroking his hair. He reached up a hand and pulled my book down. He put both his arms on either side of me, and then leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Did you lose already?" I asked against his lips.

He laughed, "Ha, ha, very funny, Rach."

I smiled at my real name. Only he knows it and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

I think everything is just perfect now. And I don't regret going into the future. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

"I love you, Rae." Gar whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too, Gar." I said back.

Yes, this is what I live for.

*****************

Beast Boy's POV

Man, Raven and I have been together for a year now. And it's been the best year of my life. I can't imagine life without her now. She's everything I have ever wanted. And her being extra hot doesn't hurt. And she loves me just as much as I love her, that's a bonus. A huge bonus. I love her so much.

We started to kiss again, but then the huge red alarm went off.

"Damn that alarm." I groaned.

Raven laughed, but grabbed my arm and dragged me into the main room. Robin was already at the computer, checking to see who it was.

"Who is it? Dr. Light? He seems to be showing up everywhere these days." Cyborg said coming in. Starfire followed in behind him.

"No, it's someone new. We've never faced him before." Robin answered.

"Well, we'll take care of him quickly." I said with much convention in my voice.

"Agreed. Titans, go!"

I turned into a raven, Raven and Starfire flew. Robin took the R-cycle and Cyborg rode in the T-car. We all got there at the same time.

Raven and I stood next to each other. Robin took position in front of Starfire. Cyborg loaded his cannon, just in case.

"Alright, whoever you are, come on out. You won't be hurt if you cooperate." Robin yelled at the stranger.

The person groaned, but stayed in the shadows, "How do you do it, Rachel? It's so confusing here on earth. You and I should just get back to Azarath."

I growled. This person knew Raven, and her real name.

"Step out, I don't know who you are, or how you know me, but you better not fight." Raven shouted back.

"Oh, but dear, you wouldn't want to hurt your ex fiance, would you?"

Ex fiance? Ex fiance! I looked over at Raven. She seemed uncomfortable.

"Show yourself." She practically growled.

"Of course, my love."

"Don't call me that! Get out here, Henry!"

"Raven, do you seriously know him?" Robin asked the question I wanted to ask.

"Yes, of course she does. When we were little, we were best friends. Raven's mother, the Queen of Azarath and my mother were very great friends. Raven, as heir of the throne was engaged to me, since I was son of Counselman. So when we were little, we were engaged, but never knew it. And when she found out, her father, Trigon, decided to pay a visit and murdered her mother and Azar. Ruining everything. So-"

"It was ruined in the beginning. You know I don't like the idea of a loveless marriage." Raven scowled interrupting Henry.

"But, sweet Rachel, I love you, isn't that enough?" he taunted. Then he finally stepped into the light.