Chapter 8

Beast Boy's POV

I woke up feeling better than ever before. Last night, last night was amazing. I looked over to Raven, she was still asleep. She looked pretty content and peaceful. I started debating whether to go make breakfast for the both of us or just stare at her while she sleeps.

I gingerly brushed a piece of her purple, wavy hair out of her face. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. I couldn't wait to see her beautiful amethyst eyes.

"Morning." I said when she looked at me. She had that soft and caring look in her eyes. She looked so loving and tender.

"Good morning." She said in a raspy voice that sounded so sexy to me.

I leaned over and kissed her passionately. I felt her arms curl and lock around my neck. She was pulling me closer and I was too. My hands on the small of her back, ours legs tangled in each other. This is paradise. It absolutely rocks!

We both pulled away to catch our breaths, I have never felt so much love for someone as much as the girl in front of me.

"Very good morning indeed." I joked.

Raven chuckled and nodded as she brushed my hair with her delicate pale fingers. "I love you."

I smiled widely and kissed her quickly, "I love you, too."

We were about to start to kiss again when—

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The damn alarm went off. Red lights were flashing.

"We gotta go." Raven said with absolutely no emotion. Wow, she got serious quickly.

"Right. So I can pummel this bastard for interrupting us." I said as we both started to pull on our uniform.

I heard Raven snicker and them she teleported to her room. And I was left alone.

Raven's POV

I had a bad feeling. Almost like a premonition. And I feel as if something was going to happen to me. But I couldn't let the others know. They'll be worried.

As soon as I had gotten in my room, I ran out and saw Beast Boy run by as well. I acknowledged him and kept on sprinting to the main room.

"Who is it?" Beast Boy asked as soon as we entered the room. Cyborg came up behind us, Starfire and Robin were already there.

"Yeah, and this early." Cyborg yawned as if to exaggerate his point.

"I'm not sure. Just says someone has broken into a warehouse. We gotta go check it. C'mon." Robin said and we all went in our own ways. Starfire, Beast Boy, and I flying, Robin on his R-Cycle, and Cyborg in the T-Car. Once we got there, we regrouped around the front and Robin gave us orders.

"Star and Raven, take the skies. Beast Boy, Cyborg, go left. I'll go right. Okay?"

"Perhaps, I could go right with you. What if you run into problems?" Starfire asked.

"Raven, you okay going alone up there?" Robin asked me.

"Whatever." I said and pulled up my hood.

"Okay, Titans, go." Robin said.

I flew above the warehouse and hovered over the glass. I didn't see a single thing. No one was in there. Was this a trap? Is it for us? Were they expecting us to do this? Probably not.

Well, this is useless... I thought.

Tell me about it. Beast Boy said to my mind.

I'm bored now. There's no one in there.

Yeah. Cyborg's trying to pick up any other signatures here. Nothing so far.

I nodded and then saw a bright light coming from the corner of the warehouse. I tried to look closer, but then it shot out. And it headed directly towards me. I scrambled to get away.

But it was too late. The white beam burst through the glass and hit me at full force. I screamed in pain and flew backwards.

Before everything became black, I heard a frantic scream say my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is very short I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately. And my PARCC testing is coming up soon. So it's been stressing me out. And I just noticed I had been neglecting this story, so here it is. Sorry.
—CristinaLara99