~Chapter 22~

Chapter 22

"You okay Trevor?" Megan asked back at the hotel when they were packing. The car ride had been silent between them and Megan felt the need to address Trevor.

"I'm fine," Trevor said not looking up from his already filled suitcase.

"Are you sure? Cause I would give you a hug if you weren't. You aren't your usual Trevor self," Megan stated walking over to Trevor and sitting in the chair next to him.

"A hug would be nice then," Trevor responded after looking at Megan look at him with a wide smile.

Megan knew Trevor was sad even though he tried to hide it. This trip was coming to a close and she had never considered about having a long distance relationship. She knew it wasn't going to be the same as the real thing, where they would eat, go out, and talk. There checkout time was coming soon so they decided to check out of the hotel and make it straight to the airport where they would go back to London. Everything was already set for Megan and Trevor. They would go back to London, put the paintings together, go back to the auctioneer, auction the painting off, get the money, and go on with their lives. That's what it was supposed to be at least. Everything was more complicated now that they decided to be a couple. But Megan couldn't decided if she regretted it or not. She was happy with Trevor and she really liked his company. It would break  her heart to never see him again. The distance and college life would just make it more difficult though. Megan gripped her hold on Trevor's hand as they walked out from the hotel together.

    "It's okay we'll be alright," Trevor assured Megan after he saw the look in her eyes.

    "I hope so," Megan confessed resting her head on Trevor's shoulder.

    _____

"I can't believe we're heading back to London already. I remember when we first met in the London train and you were so cautious around me," Trevor said reminiscing on the past month.

"It was the craziest month of my entire life too," Megan replied with a smile.

Their flight had been delayed for an hour so they had time to kill in the waiting area.

"We've come a long way since we first met you know. I didn't even like you in the beginning. You were a stubborn one," Trevor joked taking a bite from his croissant.

They soon began to stand in the waiting line that was being formed from other passengers.

"Are you kidding me? You were just as creepy as well. I didn't even know how you looked like, acted like, or what kind of person you were before that time. Give me a break," Megan replied trying to prove a point.

"Yeah I guess you're right. But I didn't know how pretty you were going to be when I first met you," Trevor said smiling at Megan again.

"Aww thank you Trevs," Megan replied blushing.

"You guys are so cute," a random little girl said approaching the both of them.

"Thank you," Trevor said smiling at the little girl who responded by giving back a warm smile. He was going to cherish every last moment he had with Megan until she heads back home. Who knows the next time they'll get to spend time together.

____

Megan couldn't sleep on the plane ride at all. It was bumpy and she also wanted to watch Trevor sleep. Not in the creepy way but it was probably their final plane ride together and she wanted to capture the image in her head of him.

"Aww he look so cute," Megan thought tilting her head. "I need to take a picture," she said grabbing her polaroid camera from her bag. She snapped one quick photo real quick of sleepy Trevor looking like an angel on her shoulder and put it away to go on her phone and listen to music.

____

"Megan, c'mon let me see. I saw some polaroid pictures in your backpack that looked like me!" Trevor said joking around trying to grab Megan's bag when they arrived back in the London airport.

"Well that was your fault. You were sleeping. I would have taken some with you actually wide awake in some but..." Megan chuckled running away from Trevor.

Megan went running all the way down to the baggage checkout so Trevor wouldn't catch her with the pictures. She was laughing the whole time, only turning back to see if Trevor was nearby.

"Haha. Got you," Trevor said surprising Megan by holding her from the waist when she lost her breath from running.

"But you don't have my pictures," Megan replied smiling and looking at Trevor's glistening brown eyes. Nothing could wipe that smile off her face in that moment.

"But I have you and that's all I need," Trevor said smiling wide. He then looked at Megan's lips inches away from his, leaned in, hugged Megan tighter and kissed her. She was caught off guard but leaned in for the kiss as well putting both of her hands around Trevor's neck. It was like a scene from a movie when the guy finally sees the girl he loves again from the long time they were apart. They would drop their bags and run into each other's arms and give the most promising kiss they had ever given because they were finally together again. But this wasn't a movie this was her life. 

~Author's Note~

This is honestly my favorite chapter because they kiss at the end...after 21 other chapters. So this end is really close for this story and once I finish it, I'm going to take requests for what new book I should start, like preferences for someone or like another story or a sequel??? But I'm not sure, it's all in the air right now. So if you have anything you would like to see me do, then comment or message it to me so I can see everyone's ideas. Thanks for reading, the few of you who do, it means a lot.

-trevorthescienceguy :)