~Chapter 6~

Chapter 6

Another encounter with the Manchester Train station. It had finally been the day that she was mostly dreading but also probably the anxious about as well. If someone had told her she would be back in London, in Manchester Train station waiting for a thief that had her letters and practically blackmailing her in the cleverest way possible, then she would have just laughed at the whole idea. But now she was actually in that exact situation and she didn’t feel too comfortable about it. Ever since she was little her Aunt Abby had always taught her to be more ambitious, outgoing, self-sufficient, and just be wild in general. To always do things unexpected and somewhat spontaneous. Megan would never forget these traits that her aunt had taught her to adapt to and because of that she was where she was today. I guess everything that happened in my past lead me to where I am now. Everything happens for a reason right. This is exactly where I’m supposed to be. Megan thought to herself during the walk from where the cab dropped her off to the train station or tube as in what English people would call it.

Hundreds, almost thousands of people were wandering around with bags, some with little to know idea of where they were going and who they were going to meet. Megan had always loved the busy city ever since she was fortunate enough to see the busy life of New York point of view after living with her aunt for a couple of years. Seeing London just as busy as this made her appreciate where she had been in that moment. Nothing could ever compare to be standing in the middle of a busy city and just admiring the city, the people, and the overall environment. Some people she could see were figuring out train maps and train connections and fumbling around with their new currency in their bags. It’s exactly the kind of place where she wanted to be and then not wanted to be at the same time. She had picked out her outfit the other night as well as packing her bag the other night as well. Yup she was definitely not a procrastinator when it comes to those kinds of things. She had worn her white crop top with her army green jacket, just in case it got cold and light blue high-waisted jeans. In her bag were only the basic essentials she needed and she packed really light as well because she didn't want to be lugging around a huge duffel on the train.

The station was pretty big and she wondered how she would ever find Trevor in this huge mass of people. It almost seemed impossible. Her phone started to buzz and in her notifications it read that she had received a new message from Trevor in her email. She quickly swiped to unlock the phone and see the message.

Are you here yet? Near station 3 by the huge map in the middle, it’s right near the stairs entrance.

Megan quickly typed. I’m here already. I can’t see you though. I’m starting to walk up to the map.

“Megan!” Trevor called out to her as he spotted her from the stairwell. “You finally came. I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes.”

“It’s 7:35. I’m only 5 minutes late and that’s because of the traffic on the way here. I didn’t know you were coming 30 minutes early anyways.” replied Megan as soon as she turned around to face Trevor.

Trevor was wearing a dark black coat with skinny jeans . He also wore chestnut colored high top Converse that made him even taller than he already was. He towered over her and his overall height made him look even more intimidating than he actually was. Trevor looked down at Megan.

“Hurry up we’re about to miss our train.” he said quickly moving forward in the mass of people to get to the specific train they would ride.

“Yeah, I’m right behind you.” Megan said as she tried to follow Trevor’s lead. But I mean you couldn’t really lose him due to his height and dark brown hair. They started getting closer and closer to their train and the line of people waiting for the same train as them.

“I think this is the place.” Trevor stated as he stood in front of the sign that read “Manchester, London- Paris, France #58442”.

“Are you sure this is the right train? I thought we were going to Cannes, France not Paris.” Megan questioned Trevor as she stood right next to him.

“We’re taking two train rides. I couldn’t manage to get the ride that took us from straight from London to Cannes so I took the second best option. It won’t be a problem right?” Trevor asked Megan as they stood in line to get into the train.

“No, not at all. But do you already have the tickets from Paris to Cannes though?” Megan asked him.

“Yeah they’re right here,” Trevor answered back taking out the other tickets. “I’ve actually come prepared.”

The two of them waited in line together as it got shorter and shorter, when they neared the front of it to get into the train once and for all. Trevor handed the assistant on the train the tickets and he escorted him to their seats which was near the exit.

“I get the window seat.” Megan said to Trevor as soon as she saw the two seats they were designated to sit in.

“Okay then.” Trevor replied as he gave Megan a weird look and placed his things in the basket net area at the bottom of his seat.

Megan had already placed her things right next to her and got a traveling pillow from her bag as well as her iPod and a pair of headphones. Last night she didn’t quite get enough rest mainly because she stayed up till 12 am thinking about the next day. It probably wasn’t the best idea after all because felt so exhausted now. All she wanted to do was sleep for like the whole ride but she knew Trevor would try to ruin that one way or another. Megan put her headphones all throughout the safety precautions that the assistant had discussed and just began to read it in the pamphlet instead. Once it was over she leaned her head towards the window and closed her eyes as the sound of calming music flowed from one ear to another. She could finally get some beauty sleep back.

“Megan. Megan, wake up,” Trevor said shaking Megan’s shoulder lightly awaking her from her long nap. “Would you like anything to eat or drink? The lady is waiting,.”

Megan opened her eyes and tried to think about where she was again and then came out with the words, “Can i have some herbal tea with sugar please. That’s all, thank you.”

“I’ll be right back with your order.” replied the lady politely.

The lady came back with the order just like she had said and Megan took a sip of her warm tea. She felt like a proper British native now with the amount of tea she had consumed in the past week. She could probably never drink coffee again when she went to America again.

“How long do we still have until we reach Paris?” Megan asked Trevor who was drinking his cup of tea as well.

“Around three to four more hours I think. You slept for like three hours though. You must be extremely tired.” Trevor pointed out.

“Yeah I was up a little bit too late last night. I’m not too proud of myself for making that decision. But the tea is helping to keep my awake though. It’s all good,” Megan answered back to Trevor.

It actually felt like everything was normal again actually. Like they were just friends that were going to Paris on a train having a cup of tea together, like this was just all some casual thing to do if they were friends. Like he wasn’t trying to blackmail her and refuse to show her a letter that she owned. Like everything didn’t even happen. Megan could only wish this was the situation she was in but things weren’t that easy. They talked throughout the whole train ride and time seemed to be fast acting factor in that day. As soon as they knew it, they had been chatting with each other for about two hours. Megan had never gone to Paris before and she couldn’t wait to finally get to visit the city. But it wouldn’t be that simple to go walking in the streets. They were only going to be there for one night and it would be a really quick visit until they would have to leave for their train at 8:00 am in the morning to Cannes, France.

~Author's Note~

Ayee...so this is chapter 6!YAY, an update! So anyways we have a lot planned for the story (we are at like chapter 12 ish or something like that idk) so please keep reading and voting and commenting and yeah. Tomorrow Trevor is going to perform and we are pretty excited (rumor that he is singing Best I Ever Had...but idk ;) ) So next update is on Thursday day and trust us the story will be getting exciting soon. So that is all if you want to talk about the story comment here on wattpad or tweet Megan on twitter (@ballerina1413) or message her on instagram (@dancerforlife14). So enjoy! :)