~Chapter 18~

Chapter 18

The painting itself was actually heavy making it hard for Trevor and Megan to carry it across the park. They had planned to go to Aunt Abby's friends' house but they had no clue if it was even close to the park. 

"I can't believe we were actually able to pick this thing up," Trevor said sighing in a big 

"I can't believe you didn't talk about some issue regarding the mathematical issues that our muscle weight wouldn't even be capable to carry such heavy bench," Megan replied smirking at Trevor. 

"You know me and math," Trevor said wagging a finger in the air.  

Megan navigated with her way with a map in her hands to her aunt's house. Soon they were upon a red brick house that had some Victorian exterior that was easy to spot out of all the big closed fit buildings. A lady with auburn hair that reached all the way down to her waistline. She was carrying a big lamp with one hand and a hairbrush in the other. 

"Hello?" the eccentric lady asked with the door open just a crack. 

"Hi! Are you Abbigail Simons? Friends with Abby Cristoph? I'm her niece and this is my friend, Trevor." 

"Yes that is my name and I do know Abby Cristoph," she replied. 

"Knew actually. My um aunt, Abby she past away earlier this year," Megan said looking down at the floor. 

Abbigail opened up the door more and took a step out from her house. "Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't even know she was sick. She seemed perfectly fine when she came here to visit. I must pay her a visit as soon as possible to wish her my goodbyes," Abbigail said giving Megan a warm embrace. 

"How can I help you guys?" she asked. 

"Well were here on a mission, from my Aunt Abby and well we need a place to stay as we're on our mission so we were wondering if you could help us out maybe. Please," Megan asked showing Abbigail the best puppy dog face she could give. 

Abbigail agreed to let them stay in for a night since no one really came to visit her anyway besides her grandson occasionally. Megan and Trevor placed their bags in the upstairs room that had two twin beds. The house was even bigger than they had expected since its outside looks were far from how the inside looked. 

"None of you guys are allergic to cats right?" Abbigail asked once the two were settled in their rooms for the night. 

"No why?" They asked in unison. 

"Well you might see some roaming around the hallways, in the living room, in the bathroom, my bedroom but they don't mean any harm. Just try to ignore them if you can during the night too they can get quite noisy if you bring in something new in the house," Abbigail said in a hushed tone but then later smile and handed them a blanket. 

"Sorry one of you guys might not be able to use the blanket. My other ones are either in the wash or have massive amounts of hairballs on them. If you need anything I'll be in the second room at the end of the hallway to your right. Goodnight then." Abbigail said shutting the door. 

"I call the blanket," Megan said grabbing the blanket from the ottoman.

"Wait no hold up. What if I'm cold in the middle of the night? Can I cuddle with you?" Trevor said giving a sweet smile. 

"Ha ha no. We both go to bed in our SEPARATE beds and I get the blanket okay?" Megan said going into the closet. 

"What are you doing now?" Trevor said looking at Megan confused as she closed the closet .

"Changing. Now don't peak or I'll dislocate your arm, I swear," Megan said through the mahogany wood. 

"I actually don't think that is too bad. I don't mind dislocating my arm cause I know you'll take care of meee," Trevor said making big footsteps noises to the closet. 

"Trevor. Don't you dare," Megan said putting her pajama top on. 

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm just playing with you Megatron," Trevor said plopping back into his bed.  

Megan came out of the closet fully clothed in her pajamas. "Trevs," Megan said as she went to pinch Trevor's rosy cheeks. 

Trevor then reacted by poking Megan lightly at her side. "Don't try me Meeeegan,"

"Oh my gosh! Trevor stop. I'm so ticklish and ha ha ha ha stop Trev ha ha ha ha ha stop," Megan said laughing into Trevor's temporary bed. 

"Yay now we can share the blanket," Trevor said looking down at Megan's smiley face. 

"Goodnight Trevor!," Megan said getting up from his bed and turning off the lights, making the room pitch black.

~Author's Note~

So here is the second update...yeah..okay....so vote and comment and all that stuff!

-trevorthescienceguy