20. The Truth

Joshua POV

I opem my eyes, my body is still weak. I saw my friends laying, unconscious on the ground.

"I-is everyone all right?" I stutter.

Soonyoung asks, "H-Haeun... Is she okay?"

I snap, "Haeun!"

I tries to find her but unfortunately, she's nowhere to be found.

"HAEUN!"

Haeun POV

"Let go of me!" I shout as Junho carry me in the air. "Why are you doing this?!"

"I told you. I'm trying to protect you from the vampires." He replies.

"B-but..."

"I'm taking you to a safe place. Don't you trust me, Haeun? I'm the only friend who trusted you. You should do the same in return." His tone is soft though.

Suddenly, Joshua appears and tried to knock Junho off from me.

"NO, JOSHUA!!! STOP!!!" I exclaim.

With that, his body freezes. Junho smirks and kicks him hard.

"JOSHUA!!!" I smack Junho before pushing him aside as I went to Joshua's direction but he grabs my hand tight.

"Let me go, Junho!"

"Why are you going to them? Did you forget who killed me?" He grins, he's creepy.

"You're not Junho." I glare at him as I releases his grip harshly.

"WHO ARE YOU, REALLY?!"

He smiles at my words. "Well, who do you think I am?" He grins and smirks before his eyes turns purple once again.

His mouth agape, revealing his white sharp fangs. He opens his mouth wide, ready to bite me but...

Mingyu lets his hand got bitten instead of me.

"Mingyu!"

"Ugh!" He grunts in pain.

Junho's hand reach Mingyu's neck before squeezing it tight.

"ARGH!!!" Mingyu shouts.

I can't let this happened. I must help him.

"Mingyu!" I rush towards him but Junho swings his hand towards me.

"Argh!!" I exclaims as my body get on contact with the ground.

Mingyu's eyes changes as he saw me. A blue lights shine on him.

I huff as I falter, "Mingyu! Are you okay?!" I turn my head towards him but...

He's changed. He's a werewolf with red eyes. He's.... mixed?! Junho's eyes widen.

Mingyu?!

"What nonsense is this?!" Junho shouts.

Mingyu growls as his paws grabs Junho by the chest, slamming him hard on the ground.For the finishing touch, he opens his mouth wide.

Mingyu bites Junho's neck like he is a prey, making a 'crunch' sound.

"N...no..." Junho whispers as the pain strikes on him.