19. Where the Truth Points to

Haeun POV

"Junho? Cha Junho? Is that... Is that really you?"

He smiles, "Yes, Haeun. It's me, Junho, your childhood friend."

My eyes widen, "H-how are you alive...?! I swear, that day... you--"

"Remember, Haeun? I asked you to bite my neck." He grins.

My eyes gets teary as I run towards him and clasp him on his waist, hugging him tight.

"JUNHO!!! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE...!!"

I sob, weeping while I rest my head on his chest. "I missed you, Junho. I've never stopped thinking about you, not even for a second. Because you, Junho... were the only friend who trusted me."

He slides his hand towards my left arm, carressing it softly. "Haeun. I'm sorry I didn't come for you sooner."

He breaks the hug before look at me in the eyes, "I really missed you, too."

"I was just afraid that you might not believe I came back to life. It's not something just anyone could. But Haeun... I hope you believe me. When I say that I was dying to find you and that I spent all these years... just to find you!"

I snap, "Junho, I believe you! All that matters to me... is that you're alive!"

He smiles and take my hand, "I'm glad to hear that."

He leans his head closer to my hand, probably want to kiss it. "Haeun, you're forever my princess."

But, it's otherwise. He shows his sharp fangs and try to bite my hand.

Huh...?

Joshua grabs Junho's neck right before he can bites my hand.

"Shua! What on earth are you doing?!"

He grits his teeth, "How dare you! Get away from her, now!!"

Junho smirks in evil, "Why don't you're the one who should step back!"

He grabs Joshua's hand, cracking it.

"Junho!" I shout.

Then, Hansol come in between them. He then lands a punch to Junho but he manages to grab Hansol's hand before the punch could lands on his face. Then, he throws Hansol hard, crashing a tree nearby.

"Hansol! Junho! What are you-?!"

He smiles as his tone soften, "Haeun, I'm trying to save you from these... vampires!"

Then, everyone cames near us and attack Junho but he manages to dodge all of their attacks. Instead, Mingyu got punch hard in the stomach by him.

"Ack!" Chan and Jihoon quickly runs to help Mingyu by launching their punch to Junho but he grabs their both hands.

"I'm very dissapointed that this is all you've got. Does nobody remember?" Junho's eyes turns purple and an evil smirk plastered across his face.

"Well, this works better for me."

Then, Junho feels something slither around his feet. It's Jeonghan's shadow, his power. The shadow slides on Junho's body and his face, eating him whole. At the same time, a powerful purple wave appears behind Junho.

"Haeun!" A voice belongs to Soonyoung shouts.

"Haeun, are you okay?!"

Jeonghan glares at Junho, "Who are you? Why are you after Haeun?"

As the shadow covers his entire face, Junho smirks to them.

"All of you really have no idea, huh?"

"BOOM!" The powerful purple wave finally explodes, destroying all things on it's way.

The last thing Haeun see is Joshua, the others including Soonyoung's group lying on the ground, fall unconscious.