3. It's Nice to Meet You

Haeun POV

I am walking to the corridor from my room, want to go for a campus tour because why not. But, I was stumbled upon five guys in front of me. And, there's Joshua?

"Anyway, all of you... stay away from the new girl." One of them said, with a silver hair.

I am freeze on the spot and my face turns bright red.

"Oh..."

"Haeun..." Joshua mumbles as he saw me while the silver-haired guy look at me with such a cold expression.

"They already hate me." I thought as my childhood moment flashes right before my eyes.

"Don't play with Haeun!"

"She's a vampire!"

"I heard she brings bad luck!"

It's... the same as back then. I really wanted to get along this time, but I'm sure they're looking at me just like how they used to--

"Huh? What's going on?! Why are they all staring at me like that?" I said, feeling confused as I look up to them.

"You must be Haeun! I've heard about you! You just transferred here today, right?" One of the boy run towards me while flashing a smile, offers me a handshake. He has a black hair with a dimple on his both cheeks.

"Uhm, y-yeah!"

"I'm Jihoon. It's nice to meet you." He says.

So his name is Jihoon.

"N-nice to meet you, too." I said as I shake his hand.

"Jihoon's a troublemaker, so you should keep your distance." Another boy comes up to me, pushing him aside. He's cute with his pink hair and some red gradient on it.

"How about you and I become friends instead? I'm Lee Chan. Chan to be short."

"Sure... Hi." I said, a smile on my face.

"Lee Chan!" Jihoon said, his face showing a 'what the hell' face.

Then, another handsome man come up to me. He has a black hair and he's really tall... for me. I know I'm short but at least I have Jihoon as my friend. He rubs his hand on his shirt and extend it towards my direction.

"I'm Wonwoo." He said, his voice is kinda deep though. It's sounds scary to me.

Nevertheless, I shake his hand and smile. "Oh... Hi, Wonwoo."

He looks down, "By the way, don't mind what Mingyu just said. We don't agree with him."

Mingyu looks at Wonwoo with a 'are you kidding me?' face. He seems kinda betrayed by him.

"I consider it our duty as humans to be nice to a new student."

"Well, thanks." I sigh in relief. I peek to Mingyu a little bit.

"He must be Mingyu. Looks like he doesn't like me judging from what he said." I mumble.

"Hmph!" He scoffs and turn his head from facing me.

Yep, thought so. He definitely hates me. Even though I'm used to that, it still hurts. Still, it's my first time being welcome like this! They all looked cold at first. Are they all Joshua's friends? Looks like I have five husband then.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." Mingyu said, calling for Wonwoo.

"You can go." Wonwoo responds.

Mingyu's face turns furious. He doesn't expect Wonwoo responds to him like that.

"Haeun, where were you headed to?" Joshua asks me.