2

Anakin: Do you know that we are made out of atoms?
Anakin: And atoms never touch each other.
Anakin: So in my defense, officer. I did not kill those younglings.

Ahsoka: Isn't it weird that people kill mosquitoes just because they're annoying?
Anakin: Damn, if people did that to each other, Obi wan would've killed me years ago.

Ahsoka: What are your three best qualities?
Anakin: I'm hot, I have soft hair, and sometimes I cry because I love my friends.

Obi wan: I love you.
Satine: I love you too. I've waited so long to hear you say that.
*Obi and Satine kiss passionately*
Anakin, to Ahsoka: You owe me 20 dollars.

Obi wan: Hey, random question, what are your favorite flowers?
Satine: White lilies, why?
Obi wan:
Satine: Were you going to get me flowers?
Obi wan:
Satine:
Obi wan: ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵖᵒˢˢᶦᵇᶦˡᶦᵗʸ

Anakin: Underestimate me. That'll be fun.

Anakin: The Ocean is a soup.
Ahsoka:
Ahsoka: Do elaborate.
Anakin: What are needed for something to be a soup?
Ahsoka: Erm... Water, salt, some form of vegetation, and personally I prefer some meat in mine.
Anakin: *Tilts head*
Ahsoka: The Ocean is a Soup.
Anakin: The Ocean is a Soup.

Ahsoka: You have an impressive pain tolerance.
Anakin: Thanks, it's the trauma.

Obi wan: No more making fun of me when I misuse dated cultural references, alright? Are we cowabunga on this?
Anakin, sighing: Fine. We're cowabunga.

Obi wan: Anakin just said "I have an appetite for destruction" and then they reached down and untied my shoe.

Anakin: Ahsoka has discovered "deez nuts" jokes and it's all they say now. Everything is deez nuts. They simply can't stop.
Anakin: I asked Ahsoka where they learned that joke. They made me promise they wouldn't get in trouble if they told me. I agreed.
Anakin: So they lean in and whisper, "deez nuts."

Anakin: Ahsoka learned how to fold origami penguins from Master Plo the other day. I told them, "I feel a little bad for the penguins, it's hot here", and the next day they put them in the fridge.

Ahsoka: Can I have a private talk with you?
Anakin: Okay, as long as it's not about tampons because I just don't understand them.

Obi wan: Where's Ahsoka?
Anakin: Around.
Obi wan: Around?
Obi wan: You don't have any idea, do you?
Ahsoka, dropping down from above: Did you know there's a space above the ceiling?

Obi wan: Ahsoka got into a fight.
Anakin: That's bad.
Anakin:
Anakin: Did she win?

Anakin: Vegetable oil is made from vegetables, coconut oil is made from coconuts, so BABY OIL-
Obi wan: CAN'T WE JUST HAVE A NICE FAMILY DINNER FOR ONCE?!

Anakin, working at McDonald's: Sorry sir, we don't serve a McFuck here, so either you throw that one slice of pickle out or we're gonna have a McProblem.