024 // Holy shitballs im in sumeru

Nononononoooo I'm back in the dark space, what did I do this time? Oh yeah, Dain Said that in a "past life" I apparently died.

This is not supposed to happen. Did I affect the plot of the whole game?? Shit man.
I was an engineer, a genius one in fact! That makes sense.. I am studying engineering.
It makes sense anyway.

Hmm.. whenever I'm in here it feels nice, safe even. Even if this is the second out of 2 times I've been in here.

Also Dain knows me apparently? I would be Kicking and giggling my feet but that's kinda hard when I'm floating in a black space.

I try to reach out and I notice I'm wearing something different, not my usual hoodie or anything like that.

I was wearing something that looked like it was from.. Fontaine?

(Pick one ! You will have the coat on either one though!)

I look at my outfit, and damn do I look good. Everything is perfectly suited, but instead of my spear at my handle for my polearm.. I'm holding two black and blue guns.

"Holy shamolee" is what I mumble as I fiddle with them.

My outfit is different, my weapon is different.. is this who I was when I went to teyvat. Because I feel so.. Me? I know this Is what I would wear, and I know that a gun is the weapon I was longing for.

I look at one of my sleeves that was pulled up and I see my crimson veins again.

Using all the strength I can, I open a portal and step through.
_____________

I step through the huge portal and I notice I'm still in my outfit.

I realise I'm not exactly in liyue anymore, but before I can say anything I feel bandages on my  chin and I scratch it.

"wholy guacamole" I say and I look up and down to see myself bleeding on my lip.
(Also what is with the weird mumbles??)

"Ah, your awake." I hear a stern voice behind me. Expecting the worse I think I'm being held at gun point, but it's actually just dain reading a book.

"Dain..?" I cautiously ask and he just realised what I'm wearing.

"Captain.." he says and hugs me.

I'm actually kind of confused but hey I won't even ask. "Your wearing your old clothes." He says and I nod. I even have the items from my old messenger bag sorted into here!
It's super amazing.

"Since your awake.. I'll leave you too it." He says and leaves.

"Bye dain." I call out and I just see him wave.. oh my god is that a tear coming down his eye?? (He's a bit ooc but whatever.)

I have a splitting headache and I see there's a button for assistance. Obviously I press it and to my surprise I see Tighnari come out of the door and into the room.

"It's you, the strange person with the abnormal veins." He says casually.

"Exuse me?" I say in a loud voice.

"...."

This was going to be a long day.