012 // Dreams are weird

Everything was black. Everything was dark.
There was an aching feeling in my chest, and I grabbed at it. I dug At it. I finally pulled something out.

It was my heart.

It was pumping, it looked relatively normal actually... till it didn't. You know those things where the longer you look at it the worse it gets..? This was one of them.

As i looked at the heart, I realised it only was very.. blue? It was kind of purple actually.

Sure there were some red elements, but in no way did it actually look like a human heart.

I tried to say something, but then I couldn't breath for a moment. In that moment, I felt my hand being cut by a thousand razors. I let go obviously. And after I stopped persisting to say something, the pain stopped.

Then I could see my body floating on that dark space again.. it was just resting.

I turned to look at my hand, which stung SO HARD... It was bleeding? And all of it trailed to the heart, where a pool of blood was underneath it.

I realised that my blood wasn't really red either.. it was more purpleish.. with some crimson highlights dragging underneath it.

I tried to let go of the heart, and tried to shake it. Once I shook it I heard some rattling. I saw that there was a bit of my heart that looked.. clear? I looked through the glass and saw something I didn't think I would ever see in a while.

A cube of the heavenly principles. And not just any cube.. the cube that got aether and LUMINE separated. Or in other words, a cube used to capture people.

My heart felt like it stopped. It actually did stop. For a moment I think I was dying.
I tried to scream. My mouth was open, but no sound was coming out.
I then remembered the cube was in my heart, and I tried reaching at it.

I pushed.. pulled.. tugged even! It was so tiring god damn but it was worth it. I pulled it out.. but each Millimeter it got seperate from the Center of my heart got more painful. Till I finally got it out. And then the pain stopped.

The cube floated itself into my hands and delicately fell into the Center of my connecting palms.

I picked it up.. the cube just floating in my hands. I saw my reflection.. except it wasn't truly me.

My hair was the same.. my eyes looked the same, my features all looked exactly like me. Except there was a scar. A small scar on my chin. It was bleeding.  On my clothes, but not my black hoodie.. onto a white cloth, fitted to be exactly my size, kinda like a bodysuit.

The blood from the scar on my chin kept dripping. Dripping dripping dripping.

I touched it.. and suddenly a flash of what seemed to be 'memories' came through my mind.

I stood there, watching me play genshin in third person.

I stood there, watching myself talk to Chris.

I stood and watched my life again.
All from the start. Some bits got 'sped up' because they were slow and I had no concept of time.

But for what felt like years, I watched.

(It was actually 10 mins)

After my last memory on earth I looked at the cube. And touched it.

Suddenly it floated to about my eye height.. and went into my eye.

"Your my toy, Y/n." I hear before I scream in agony.
Nothing could describe that pain. Nothing could describe those pins in my eyes. And then it was over. I woke up.

I woke up in the cathedrals medical room. With some bandages on my chin. Exactly where the scar was.
And with an overwhelming pain in my stomach, with some bandages layered thick on it.

I wake up next to a sleeping aether and paimon. Laying in the bed next to me.

I wake up and see that in my hand, is a cube, and I could manipulate it, I chose something easy, like a ring. And it was done. The ring now on my finger I slowly stared to get up. Being careful about my wounds.

Caressing my chest I limp over to a mirror, to see myself. And sure enough. My eyes have that same cube pattern in them.

 My eyes have that same cube pattern in them

My eyes were also pure dark grey.. the only Color in them obviously being the cubes.

I take a look at myself. And I feel like stealing my own gender.

I feel so.. me? Is that wrong.

I think I grew a little bit, and my hair got longer and messier.

I even think I feel stronger.

I also notice that my vains are showing in my arms a bit more, and they are those purple colors with some crimson in there too.

I remember the sight of my heart, pumping full of those colors. Suddenly the pain in my chest aches.

I limp back over to my medical bed and just lay there.

"Maybe I-it's was just a dreamm" I say before dozing off and sleeping loudly.

————————————

AA EE OO THIS BOOK HAS 100 VEIWS!! TYSM GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT SO FAR 🫶