029 //My buddy pal cyno and princess kaveh.

(Tw: ooc (out of character) Cyno.)

After my convo with Alhaitham, I head back to the room to see that Kaveh and Cyno along with tighnari are the only ones left.

"Hey guys?" I say before starting to pack up.

"Hi y/n, are you leaving?" Kaveh says and helps me pick up some items.

"Yeah.. I've gotta find a place to stay though.. atnda place to think..... I just need a place for the night." I say and he just nods.

"Well.. if you want me and alhai- my roomate.. have a spare room? We can set up a materess in there if you would like?" He says.

I just smile because this dude is being so hospitable. Like seriously marry me Kaveh.

"I don't want to bother you both.. my fat ass probably with eat all your food anyway.." I trail off.

"It's no bother don't worry! I'm sure we'll both accept your company.. let me just go ask my roomate.. who is friends with Alhaitham! I'll just tell him to ask my roomate.." I just try not to laugh as Kaveh lies through his teeth.

"oh my gosh thank you so much Kaveh your my best friend now." I tell him before hugging him and maybe slightly partially choking him.

"Its *wheeze* okay y-Y/n.. *wheeze for air* just let go.. *wheeze* of me now.." he says and i realise what I just did and slowly put him down.

"Oh my god I'm sorry princess Kaveh!" I say and he just laughs.

"Princess? Where the hell did that come from?" He tells me and I start to smile a bit.

"Ehh just a thought.. anyways you go 'ask your roomate through Alhaitham', I'll just wait in the kitchen." I  yell before heading back from the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Hey Cyno!" I yell and he just nods.

He's way more serious than when we had our.. fun little tcg match. Wonder what happened while I was talking to Kaveh.

"Hi y/n. Tighnaris just outside catching some butterflies since they come around at this time do night of something." He tells me and I just nod while starting to wash some of the dirty dishes that i left while playing 'game night' with them.

"Oh ok." I say while starting to rinse my glass.
It stays silent, but when I say that I mean no one talking, it's just the tap running every now and then.

It's not like it was uncomfortable, it was just the first time me and Cyno were alone.

After a while longer Cyno decides to speak up, but u can tell that he was debating doing it or not because his voice starts off a little shaky.

"Hey y/n.. may i ask you something?" I nod in response.

"How are you so.. charismatic? You've had the whole group drop their guard around you in one night, even Alhaitham let his guard down.. and if you've seen how he acted tonight I'm just saying he isn't always this nice." He says and I just think.

I am just good at talking..? I wouldn't call myself charismatic though. When I was studying back when I was in my world, i was very shy.
I can't really remember the cause, but ever since I met chris, (from the 2cnd chapter 😋) i guess his goofy confidence rubbed off on me.

"I got alot of my confidence from a friend." I say and he just bums in response.

"Really? Well then that friend must be very valuable." He says and I just nod back.

I guess Cyno is right, maybe I should talk to Cyno more often.

"I gotta say dude, i didn't expect you to be so deep." I say and he just chuckles.

"Well you met a version if me i don't show many people.. and you don't treat me like a scary monster, even after knowing my job. I respect that 'dude'." He says and I just do finger guns. He does them back and I high five him.

We then look at eachother in the eyes and then we both grin.

"Bros?" I say and he smiles s bit wider.
"Bros." He says and then we bro hug.

I even think I saw him shred a tear while we did our bro hug.

"Thanks Cyno." I say and we just flash another grin at eachother.

"Guys!~ I'm backkk!" Kaveh tells and I just look at the hallway to see Alhaitham and Kaveh standing there next to eachother.

"Sooo.. i asked Alhaitham to ask his 'friend' who is my roomate if you could stay.. and my roomate agreed!!" He says and I just look at Alhaitham who seems calm but the tip of his ears are turning pink.

"Woah thanks Kaveh! Im gonna have to treat you to a dinner with your roomate after this." I say and flash Alhaitham a sneaky grin.

We nahe eye contact but he just looks away after a bit and now his ears are more red than pink.

"Well, seems like we should go." He says and I say my goodbyes to Cyno, before all three of us head out.

After walking out of tighnaris home, Kaveh turns to me and starts to small talk.

After a while Kaveh runs out of topics, and eventually we all go silent.

After a while Kaveh try's to tell me that Alhaithams the roomate without being to obvious, (he did the opposite) but eventually Alhaitham realised this.. but-lets Kaveh continue struggling while we're approaching the city entrance.

We finally reach there and before Alhaitham gets the keys out he finally decides to tell me.

"Uhm y/n.. Alhaitham is actually my roomate.." He says and I just shrug while Alhaitham pulls out the keys and starts to open the door.

"I know." I say and That leaves him flabbergasted while I just walk in.

———————
WE ARE ALMOST AT CHAPTER 30!? What the fuck guys???!!

And almost at 1000 reads aswell! Very happy rn c:

There will be a special chapter for chapter 30 so get ready!

1021 words.