014 // IM GOING WHERE?

"Okay so.. I kinda found a cat in the vents.. and it loved me and I love him so now I named it him and then I went to the cats tail and yin became friends with diona and then I bought cat nip there and long story short I now have a cat and cat nip!" I say happily, And yin looks at aether and paimon, almost as if he was examining them.

Aether seems to look away, face looking a bit annoyed, maybe he's upset about something?

"And then I-" I get cut off by that same pain happening, and I since loudly while aether watches me worryingly.. and then I fall back onto my bed.

I twitch a little bit then go back to my normal  state.

"Y-Y/n last night we saw you crying and your veins started turning.. purple? And they also were crimson lining around them! That's worrying y/n! And it seems that Barbara's healing still didn't fix it.." Aether looks at me, his face gone back to being worried and I just hug him.

"Don't worry dude, I- I'll be okay.." I say and paimon joins in on our hug.

"Yeah d-dude!" She adds and I cringe a little before petting paimon a head.

"The thing is y/n.. I've gotta find my sister. You know that. I've already explored 3 nations.. and now I need to go to sumeru.. I know that a great medical specialist lives there, and if you want to get better.. you've gotta come on." He tells me.

Oh so he hasn't reached sumeru yet? That's good. I'll tag along.

"Okay then, but you've gotta protect me and yin while I'm still healing okay pretty boy.?" I say and a bit of blush crawls up his checks but he agrees.

"Okay then.. let's go to sumeru."

—————-

OKAY THIS INTRO IS DONE! I will be visiting mondstat but I do wanna go and do sumeru!! 🫶

310 words ‼️