003 // weapons & a weakness

————————————————————

Alright I should have some time to kill before heading out again, and ᵗʰᵉʸ did give me mora! Let's try make the best out of my..
'Situation'..

I was looking around like a dumbass to find a shop and after like 30 seconds I found one.
"Oo a weapon shop, I need to get something to defend myself anyway." I mumble to myself and walk over to the shop.

"Oh hello young traveler, what can I do for you today?" The shopkeeper in-front of me says while I look around.

"Wait, how did you know I was a traveler?" I ask confusion overriding me a little bit.

"I can tell from your clothes that your not from Mondstat. Hell, I don't think I've ever see clothes like that anywhere in teyvat! You must have made them yourself" He says before I remember that I'm not wearing clothes people are used to.

I need to keep these, there my only sense of home after all. But if I wear them I will definitely get noticed. Well, wearing Them is all I can afford anyways.

"AHAHHAHAHA Yeah of course I'm a traveler! Anyways, do you have any weapons on sale for under 24,000 mora?" I say nervously, trying to keep under a budget. Just because I'm stuck here DOENST mean I spend all my life saving on dumb shit.

"Yes I do." He tells me and just stares at me for a moment.

His state is really creepy.
Like.. insane man creepy.

"C-Can you show them to me?" I tell him sweat dripping on my forehead.

I look so dumb right now, I can imagine Chris laughing at me so hard if he was here.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Sorry, here you go." He tells me as he shows a selection of weapons.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god this is it. I get to choose a weapon!! I guess a catalyst is useless because I have no vision. Swords seem to basic and the ones he's selling are at the top price! I cant use a bow either, so that's a no.
Claymores users need to be trained to use them and I need a weapon now.

A spear it is then.

"I'll have a polearm thanks" I bring out the mora and get my cool looking polearm.

"Here, I can tell you don't want to hold it all day, so hears a holder, attach it to your waist." He puts the golden run place and I thank him profoundly.

"Have a nice day!" He tells as I walk through the door.

I have a weapon now.
I HAVE A WEAPON NOW!

I cheer to myself and realise it's getting really late.

I don't even have a campsite, and I just spent 24,000 mora on a polearm.

I sigh and look around to check if Keaya is anywhere.
Good thing he isn't.

I walk out of mondstat with newfound confidence and hum a tune as I stroll the gardens and trees of the Forest. I'm taking this surprisingly well.. i think?

Teyvat is beautiful, and I can't believe I've almost spent a day here. I'm still scared as fuck, but maybe it's not so bad..?
I should set up camp around here, I have no idea where I am anyway.

I hum to my thoughts and start to clear up the ground, scattering rocks and making it possible to lay down.

I lump back on a tree and relax before feeling a sharp pain in my back.

"OUCH" I scream.
"What can even poke me I'm on a tree?!" I say while sighing and turning around.

"A.. wolf hook? That means I'm in-"
My words get cut off by the sound of approaching steps.

"You.... Are.... Not.... Lupical.." I hear as I realise who's behind me.

"JAJAHAJAHAHA" I scream, how do I even keyboard spam in actual words?

"Leave..... Now...." He tells me again.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me" I say as I cower and tumble back a little.

I stand up and I realise just how much shorter he is than me.

(Tall MC supremacy)

He seems a little taken aback now that I've stood up, but he still stands his ground.

"Who are... you?" He tells me.

"Im.. Y/n." I say back in a strong tone.

"You have weapon..." he says as he pulls out his claymore.

"I'm not here to fight. I just needed a place to rest." I gesture to the area I cleared out.

"O-oh... Not here.... To fight?" He puts away his claymore and looks at me with a pleased look.

"Yeah. I don't want to fight. Please let me rest here." I say lowering my harsh tone and trying to show him that I'm not lying.

"Razor... Accepts you. You.. Can stay for ... night. Razor will protect you." He says and gestures me to lay down in the spot before.

"Thank you. What was your name?" I say trying to play dumb even though he's said it twice.

"I.. am razor." He says.

I grab his hand and re-assuringly Pat him a little.

"Thank you razor."

I try to be oblivious but he's so cute! And I can see a little blush on his ears and face.

I try to not think anything of it as I lay down and start to doze off while he climbs up into a tree and watches over me.

"Goodnight razor..." I say while dozing off.

"Goodnight... y/n"

_______________________________

HAHSBSJSKNSBS HES SO CUTE.
I love him sm. He's adorable.

955 words.