001 // My life kinda sucks

"So much for saving for Yelan" i groan, pressing my card onto the scanner so I can get Ganyu and Kaveh.

I'm looking around after I just heard someone knock, and I see him.

Chris.
My ugly ahh roommate, and the only thing we have in common is playing similar games, one of them being genshin impact.

"Heyyy I'm back" he yells, dropping all the things he bought right infront of me ?!

"What do you even want for dinner? I wasn't sure so I though I would make your favorite... (insert fav food!) And then obviously some spaghetti for me" he says proudly.
Chris is never this considerate, he either fucked up, or is just trying to get on my good side.

Then i find out the real reason why, he goes up in-front of me, pulls out a note pad, sticks whatever he wrote on my forehead and runs to his room.

The note says :

Hey my buddy pal y/n...

Might have bought Welkin on your account.

Love you sm <3

-Chris 🫶

——————————————————————

At this point it's common habit to steal my stuff, atleats this time he's giving me things back.
I think to myself before just hopping on the computer and loading up genshin impact.

I'm waiting for it to load because of that fucking geo symbol (i hate the element geo bc of you) But i finally get loaded into the game.

I'm looking around then I see my beautiful main, Nilou 😭
And then the rest of my team, Kaveh, Dendro traveller and kokomi.

"Time to get going I guess" i mumble before this scary looking letter pops up.

I'm opening it at to my suprise it gives exp? I'll just read it and see why.

____________________________

Dear traveler,

Our development of genshin impact has still got long to go, but as an ar 60 player. You have completed the game.

Not only have you 100% every area, you've also finished all story quests.

Because of your commitment to our game and our community, we would like you to have your own adventure in teyvat.
_____________________________

Wait, leave?!? But I cant leave. It's impossible for me to leave. This is a prank from the Devs.. it has to be!

I try clicking out as fast as I can, sweatdropping as I realise somethings happening.
Electricity starts to crackle from my PC, and I jump back in pain.

"AH SHIT!:$/&/" I scream as I start to feel a little bit dizzy. Shaking my hand in pain I flip to the group, the last thing I see my screen getting logged out.

But..
i don't want to leave..