Hunter Gets Hunted

"His boots beat leaves as his cloak flew behind him. He had his fierce gaze locked on one thing: the vampire. The crunches made up their way to the hunter's ear yet the vampire didn't seem to hear them. Once the crunches had stopped, the hunter's hand went for his trustworthy bow - thud! With an arrow the vampire had fallen into a blood puddle. Hearing the shot, other vampires rushed to the battle area, eager to fight. Little do they know the hunter was Childe the greatest! Gaze catching the bloodthirsty vampires, his bow turned into water swords. He bent his knees a little and kept his swords close, real battle was starting! As the vampires gracefully made their way towards him for his blood, Childe slashed through them one by one! The blood of the vampires spilled everywhere, on to his clothes and the grass. As he slashed through the last vampire, the blood got on his hair. He shook his head as his ginger hair danced with the blood drops. This only made it worse, his ginger hair was now crimson color. He put aside his swords - now his hands were free. His hands went to his hair and he brushed them back gently. The blood then got on to his long fingers and dripped down to his elbows, later the blood dripped onto his abs. A chuckle escaped his plumpy red lips. (He only wore a cloak, boots and pants) How lucky we are to have such a skilled and charming hunter!"

"Damn. The thrilling story turned into fan fiction. Were they horny or something? Besides, do vampires have blood? I never paid attention to it." Childe said, examining the billboard.

The horse next to him just neighed. "Yeah, you are right. They can write whatever they want. Hoping not to see a smut though." Childe said as he snatched the paper from the billboard.
Then he folded the paper and put it inside his long black jacket.

As he turned to his horse, the horse looked at him sideways. Childe shrugged. "What? Can't I keep a spicy fan fiction about myself?" Childe asked as his hands went to his thighs.

The horse neighed again. Childe rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I am a grown man, I can do whatever I want." Childe said, shaking his head.

"Oh Childe the greatest! Please help me, I lost my boyfriend in the forest!" A woman said running towards Childe and the horse.

She was blonde; had clothes of a commoner (nor rich nor poor), a round face and a small nose, golden orbs, rose colored cheeks and soft looking lips. Though, those lips were crumbled into a pout and her eyes were wide open. Frightfulness was flowing from her face.

"Calm down, ma'am. Which forest? What does he look like?" Childe asked as he fixed his gaze on the woman. "He is brunette and wears simple clothes. He ran into the forbidden forest. He said he wanted to snatch a beautiful flower from there. I think he was going to make tea or something. He said it was going to be the greatest tea ever." The woman spoke quickly.

Childe sighed. "Why do people run off to the forbidden forest nowadays?" Childe mumbled to himself.

Then she took a deep trembling breath. "I tried to stop him but he said he was going to be quick. I remember him running to the forest and I haven't seen him since." The woman continued.

Childe got onto his horse and positioned himself. "Don't worry, ma'am. I will find your boyfriend. Please do try to keep people away from the forest. A lot of vampires are there, as you know." Childe reassured.

As soon as Childe finished his sentence, the woman's hands started shaking. Childe's nose wrinkled, his eyes squinted and his mouth curled downwards. He felt as if he stepped on a poo.

"Shouldn't have added the last part." A thought ran through his mind.

Childe ignored his mistake and was about to give a command to his horse, but suddenly stopped. "What was your name again? I will find you quickly with your name." Childe asked. "Lumine. My name is Lumine. Please find my boyfriend!" Lumine pleaded.