Beach Hotel (Part 2)

Venti came to the beach first, Kaeya second, Aether third. Ayato and Diluc followed behind. Zhongli came last with Childe. "Why did you come late? I wouldn't expect that from Childe." Venti said with a grin.

"Stop grinning or I'll wipe it off your face." Childe said angrily. Venti raised his eyebrows and lifted his hands in the air. "Whatever you say." said Venti. "Did the double bed come to you?" Aether asked.

"Unfortunately." Zhongli muttered. "What are we waiting for? Let's swim. " Ayato said.

***
While Diluc is reading, Venti and Kaeya are flirting with girls; Ayato, Zhongli, Aether and Childe were at the sea. 'I am with the two people I fucking hate. Maybe I can get away from here.' Childe thought.

"Does anyone want ice cream?" asked Childe. "Oh! I want vanilla." Aether said. "I'll take a blue moon." Ayato said. "I'll have chocolate." Zhongli said. Childe nodded and swam towards shore. Just as he was coming out, the sound of strokes came from behind him. 'Don't be what I think.' Childe thought. Childe frowned and turned around. Zhongli was swimming to the shore too.

As he came out of the sea, he tossed his hair and wiped his face with his hands. Childe blushed and turned his head. "Damn." Childe muttered. Zhongli came over to Childe and smiled. "I came in case you couldn't carry four ice creams." Zhongli said.

Childe covered his nose with his hand. "Mhm. OK." He muttered. Blood was coming out from his nose. Zhongli frowned. "Are you okay? Let me see your face." Zhongli said, pulling Childe's hand away.

He grabbed his chin and turned it towards him. "My Archons. Your nose is bleeding!" Zhongli said worriedly. 'Why must he be so cute! That's why I hate him-' Childe thought.

"I-I am... okay." Childe said forcefully. Zhongli let go of his chin but he was still worried. "Come on, let's get ice cream." Childe said, holding Zhongli's hand as he dragged him.

"Pfft, when did you guys start dating?" Venti shouted at them. Childe blushed and stopped. "Shut up, you're the real gay!" Childe said. Then he grinned. "Sorry, what I mean is, you TWO are the real gays." Childe said. Hearing this, the girls lost interest and left Venti and Kaeya.

"Hey, what did I do?" Kaeya asked. "You're hanging out with him." Childe replied. Venti rolled his eyes. "We'll find other girls. Let's go." Venti said. Childe stuck out his tongue.

Kaeya only raised his middle finger as a reply. Childe rolled his eyes and turned to Zhongli. "Don't you have anything to say?" He asked. Zhongli chuckled. "Of course not. Just because they say something doesn't mean I'll be what they say." Zhongli said. Then he shrugged. "Besides, you were with me. You gave them a good answer." Zhongli said with a smile.

'Why so cute!? My Archons!' Childe thought. He turned before he bled out of his nose. "Let's get ice cream." He muttered.

***
"Dinner was very good." Venti said, leaning back. "Their gravy chicken was amazing." Ayato said with a smile. "Yes. Nice hotel." Zhongli said, taking a sip of his tea. "And on top of that, we need a drink." Kaeya said with a grin.

"No drink for you. I won't run after you." Diluc said angrily. Then he stood up. "We'll go to the room. Do whatever you want to do." Diluc said, dragging Kaeya. "Party pooper." Kaeya muttered as he got dragged.

"Then it's drink time!" Venti said happily. "We will have to carry them." said Aether with a sigh. "Come on, let's have some fun." Childe said with a grin.

***
"Mhmmm! Drink is gud! I want moreeeeeee." Venti whinced. "That's enough drink." Ayato muttered, holding Venti. "Take his other shoulder." said Ayato, turning to Aether. Aether grabbed Venti by the other shoulder and lifted him to his feet.

"NoOoOoOo! Lets stay a bit moreeeee." Childe whinced. "You'll get him." Aether said, looking at Zhongli. Zhongli nodded and put his tea away. Hhe stood up and lifted Childe to his feet. Childe clung to Zhongli and stroked his cheek with his hand. "Lets stay a bit moreeee! Pretty pwease? Geodaddy?" Childe said.

Zhongli just stared blankly at Childe. He then blushed. "Childe is gay, guys." Aether said with a grin. "Wait, let's take a picture." Ayato said, pulling out his phone. While holding Venti with one hand, he took a photo with the other. Ayato grinned. "Good luck." Ayato said. "Ooooo, gaysss!" Venti shouted as he left the bar.

Zhongli groaned lightly. "Let's go." Zhongli muttered.

***
Along the way, Childe tried to stop Zhongli, but to it didn't work. "We're finally here." Zhongli muttered. He took the card from his pocket and entered the room. The first thing he did was to toss Childe onto the bed.

"Mhmmm~ When do you change your clothes?" Childe asked, smirking nasty. Zhongli rolled his eyes and took his clothes. Then he went into the bathroom.

Childe groaned. "Damn, I'm missing the show." He muttered. He stood up and staggered towards the bathroom. "Zhongli~ Don't leave me out." Childe said, clutching the bathroom door. Then the door swung open, Childe slumped to the floor.

"My Archons! You're seriously crazy." Zhongli said, looking like a tomato. He lifted Childe off the floor and walked over to the bed. He was afraid to change Childe's clothes. So he let him sleep like that. "Zhongli~ It's too hot when I am around you." Childe said, smiling. "Sleep." Zhongli said, laying him on the bed. He went to the other side and got into bed. He turned his back to Childe and closed his eyes.

After a while, Zhongli suddenly opened his eyes. A hand was caressing his abs. "They're hard. I like it." Childe said. He could feel Childe's breath on his neck. "Childe! Back off." Zhongli said, turning his head slightly to the side. Childe chuckled and placed his leg on Zhongli's.

"I love you!" Childe said with a grin. Zhongli turned red. Then Childe approached Zhongli's face and kissed him. Zhongli tried to push him away, but Childe wanted more.

***
Zhongli and Childe lay peacefully in each other's arms. Childe slowly opened his eyes. His head looked like it was going to crack. He frowned. "Zhongli?" he whispered. Then he screamed and stepped back.

Zhongli frowned and opened his eyes. He turned his head to the side and looked at Childe. "We... we did it!?" Childe shouted, looking at himself and then to Zhongli. Zhongli groaned and blushed. "No. Because you passed out. You drank too much." Zhongli said, slowly straightening up. Childe covered his face with his hands. "This is very bad!" He muttered. Zhongli averted his eyes.

"It was nice." Zhongli muttered. Childe's nose began to bleed.
----------------
1132 words.