the beginning of the ending

Eliza's pov.

The church bells rung a melodious sound.

Sounds happy right? No. It's was Nico's funeral. He was killed tree years after we got married. My two year old weeped into my arm as I carried her. Percy comforting me. Nico was killed by a monster when he had taken our daughter, Bianca, on a walk in a park near our house in Manhattan. Bianca had watched her father die. The pastor called me and Bianca up and me and my little girl sung Nico's favorite song that he sung to the both of us. Soldatino. As me and Bianca stepped of the stage, a man gave me a hug. I noticed that he had a women next to him with a flowery dress on.

"Lord Hades and Lady Persephonë. What an honor." I said putting Bianca down. Hades gave a grim look to his young granddaughter.

"I would not miss my sons funeral for anything. Although I had hopped that this was farther down the road. Is this the young Bianca I had heard about?" Changing the subject. I smiled slightly.

"Yeah. Th is Bianca Maria di Angelo." I said pronouncing her whole name. Hades smiled.

"Did you know that Nico's sister was named Bianca Maria di Angelo? And to tell you something. Being the god of the underworld, I can tell who people are recarnations of, and this little girl here, is the recarnations of the original Bianca Maria di Angelo." He said smiling again. Percy came to me and walked me out after I said bye to Hades and Persephonë.

Annabeth stayed with me for the next tree weeks comforting me when ever I woke up screaming for Nico, or crying because i thought his death was my fault. Six years later one night I woke up and I just couldn't take it anymore. I found my sword Hurricane. I unsheathed it wrote a note to Bianca telling her that I loved her and to call Uncle Percy in the morning to come get her. Then I wrote a note to Percy, explaining where I was going and what I was going to do. That night I left my eight year old daughter, I left my brother, my mother, and my friends. I drove to where I met Nico before i let camp the first time. That's where I impaled myself with my sword ending my-
Percy's pov

When Bianca called in the morning crying and saying that mommy had disappeared, I knew something was up. Eliza wouldn't just leave Bianca alone all of the sudden. Annabeth and I drove over to her house. Annabeth comforted Bianca while i read all of the notes she left. I wanted to scream. I looked at Annabeth and said.

"Bianca, your going to live with us now."

Bianca just sobbed harder. Annabeth took her to her room and laid her down for a nap. Then she came down stairs.

"Where is she?" She asked. A single solitary tear rolled down my face.

"Dead."