Where did she go?

Percy's pov

As I crashed through the bushes, running after Eliza. I heard her scream.

"ELIZA! Where are you?!" I yelled.

"I'm fine. Im here with Leo." She called back. I broke through the bushes. She started at me wide eyed. She mumbled something about a dream, and bolted away. I looked at Leo. He nodded and we both charged after her. We ran for a while when we saw the blood. We had reached a cave that I could vaguely remember Eliza coming to alot before the Titan War. As we scouted the cave, Leo shouted for me to come. I walked over. Leo was stareing at a pool of blood and a trail of what looked like someone being dragged. Leo bent down and picked up something. A syringe. Inside was a sickly purple substance. The bad news, it was almost empty except for the left over. I nearly fainted. If this was poison, and it was put into Eliza. There was no telling if she was dead right now or not. We bolth ran to the Big House. Chiron investigated the vial concluding that it was most definitely in fact poison.

"Percy. This is the poison of the Python. The giant snake that was grading Delphi during the Giant War. If this was indeed injected into Eliza. She has exactly 10 days before it slowly kills her. I will isue a quest." Chiron said. Leo's face went gaunt.

"Guys, where's Calypso?"
Eliza's pov

I woke up on a beautiful island beach. The birds were singing. The waves were crashing down on the rocks. My first thought was. I'm at the beach at Camp Half-Blood. But then I saw the creepy giant snake slithering towards me. His piercing green eyes boring into mine. His scales were a mixture of sea green and purple. A bandana was tied around his neck and an amulet hung from his tail.

"Ssssso little demigod, my poison will ssssslowly kill you." He said slithering towards me. I reached for Hurricane, but it wasnt in my pocket. I looked at my veins in my arm. They were turning purple. The substance was travling through my arm to my hand. I tried to stand but the poison reached my legs, taking all my strength with them.

I had little strength. I used it to talk.

"Where am I?" I asked. The python just chuckled.

"The most beautiful island of course. The previous inhabitants is letting us use her island as a base. Welcome to Ogygia."

And with that I sunk into the sand, being transported to a cave deeper on the island.
So yeah, she is in Ogygia. Yup. And only Leo knows how to get there. Unless a certain God of the Sea helps, muhaha. But you know me, that's not going to happen. Or maybe it will?