He's Back...

After we defeated the giants. We still failed to keep Gaea from waking. (No thanks to Percy's nose bleed) We rushed to Half Blood Hill to see monsters and romans every where. As we evacuated the ship, Leo was left behind. I screamed for him to come. But he wouldn't. Percy had practically hold me so i wouldn't jump back on to the ship. When the battle was over ad Gaea had been terminated, Leo had disappeared, he was the only one who understood my pain. Nico comforted me. He held me in his arms.

"Its ok Eliza, it's fine. He knew the risks."Nico would whisper in my ear. Percy took me from Nico's arms. He had come to forgive Nico for kissing me. Percy picked me up bridal style and carried me to our cabin. Inside was Tyson. I had never met Tyson. I slid out of Percy's arms and walked over to him. He lifted me up.

"Hiya Sister." He said enthusiastically. I smiled.

"Tyson, you dont even have to be funny to make me happy." I said. Tyson put me down. Percy was holding a box.

"Eliza, when I was is Tartrus, Bob/Iapetus told me to give you this." I took the box. I remember Bob. During the titan war, Bob had kept me safe. I opened the box slowly. Inside was a leather jacket with siver star pendants on it. In the pocket was a note.

"Dear Liz,(that was my nickname pronounces Lies)
I miss you so much. Don't blame Percy. Do you remember studying the stars withme? One day we will be together again. We will be the brightest star out in the sky.
Love, Bob.

My tears came as i slipped on the jacket. It smelled like Pinesol. Some one opened the door. I looked up. Standing in the door way was a silver titan. The kitten on his shoulder.

"Small Bob says hello." Bob said stepping in. Both me and Percy surged forward and hugged the titan. He picked us both up.

"Damsen in here too. Remember, one good titan and one good giant. Good always trumps bad. It helps when you have something to work for too." Bob said lookinh at me and Percy. Tyson just stood there. Then he surged forward, wrapping Bob in a hug.

"Uncle Bob. I'm Tyson. I have a stick!" Tyson said pulling out his club. Bob roared with laughter.

"A good stick for a strong cyclops. That's a good choice for you." Bob said patting Tyson's head. I laughed through the tears.

"Owie." Bob said as he touched my heart. I smiled.

"Not any more."
I was crying when I wrote this. But the Blood of Olympus should have ended this way. With Bob and Damsen coming back from Tartrus. Sorry if spoilers!
Percy out
-EIJ