Betrayal.

Standing there was the bravest person i had ever met,
Luke Castellan

"Luke, it cant be you...you died.!" I said letting him pull me up.

"Well...Gaea kind of let me return. I told her i had a score to settle with Camp Half-Blood. She seemed to like that. But I lied. I had to see you again." Luke said pulling me into his chest. A crowd came barreling through the bushes.

"Eliza!" I heard Percy yell. I gripped Luke's shirt tighter. Percy tried to pull me off of him. When Percy pulled me off, other campers grabbed Luke and started to drag him off.

"Luke!" I screamed.

"Eliza!" Luke screamed back. I struggled against Percy's grip. He spun me around.

"You stay away from him. He is a bad person. He tried to kill innocent people. He arose Kronos." Percy said, he practically smacked me in the face. I nodded a little bit. Percy let go of me. As soon as he did that, I spun around and pulled out Hurricane. I pointed it at Percy.

"Yes he made some bad choices. So what? You wouldnt have a sister right now if he hadn't arose Kronos. Gaea was planning to rise and so Luke arose Kronos to delay Gaea. Then Kronos found out that I was Luke's weak spot. I was taken prisoner. Luke had to make those choices. Because he loved me." I yelled. I turned and ran after Luke. I saw him doubled over bleeding.

"Luke! Oh my Gods. Every body get away from him!" I yelled. Everyone within three feet backed up another five. Nico stepped out of the shadows as I knelt down by Luke. I helped him up. I pulled out some ambrosia and fed it to him. I helped him limp out of the woods. I brought him to my cabin.

"Eliza, they will kill you and me. Just let me die." Luke choked out. He saw my scar. The dress pink flesh that was ripped on my face.

"What is this? Eliza, this looks like...my scar." Luke said touching his own.

"It was supposed to look like yours. I put it there myself. And to let you know, the reason Percy held me back was because I'm his real sister." I said looking into his blue eyes.

"Eliza, I want to start over. From the beginning." Luke said taking my hand." Hello, my name is Luke Castellan. My dad is Hermes and im a demigod." Luke said giving me a bow. I laughed.

"Hello Luke. I'm Eliza Jackson, my father is Poseidon. I'm the hotter one of me and Percy and im a demigod." I said giving him a curtsy. We both laughed. He fell onto my bed and pulled me on top of him.

"We cant date. I have a boyfriend." I said looking at Luke. His face was full of energy.

"Yeah I figured. It's Nico. He seemed protective of you when you helped me up. That's too bad. I'm your backup boyfriend right?" Luke asked. Gods I haven't laughed this hard in ages. This wasn't the laugh like at a funny joke Leo told or when he messed up. This was a joke that deserved a laugh that was so rich and so full of love that it just said, damn. That's the way I laughed when I was with Luke. That's the way I had always laughed with Luke. Gaea could rise and destroy yhe world. But I wouldn't care. I was with Luke.

"Hey Luke. Is your dad the God of thieves?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" He said looking at me smiling.

"Because you certainly stole my heart." I said, closing the gap between me and him. I was so happy. But there's a catch to kissing. You can't breath while your kissing someone. When. We broke a part, ther standing in the door was Jason, Hazel, Frank. Annabeth, Piper, Will Solace, Chiron, Katie Gardener, Travis and Conner Stoll, Nico, and Percy. We didnt care. He kissed me again. I just laughed. He stood up and pulled me up with him. He gave me a bow.

"My lady," he said stifling a laugh. I curtsy.

"Oh why thank you kind sir." I said.

"Do this again some time, my backup girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Oh why of course, my backup boyfriend." I said. I sat back down on my bed as Chiron led the thief of my heart away.