love is still alive?!

After I had a reunion with Bob, I had gone back to Poseidon cabin. I was finally happy. But I was still missing something. One of my friends, Travis Stoll, had given me a tour of Hermes cabin. When we had gotten to the end of the cabin, there was a picture of a boy. When I asked Travis who it was, his gaze fell.

"That's Luke Castellan. Our old counselor. He died in the titan war. He was supporting Kronos. My heart broke in half. I had ran out of the cabin. I went strait to Nico's cabin. He wasn't there. Good. I had thought. I knew Nico used to cut. I went to his bathroom and found a razor. I took it and ran into the one place no one would find me. Luke Castellan's grave. I sat by the head stone and took the razor. I had a small pocket mirror in my back pocket. Inside was a picture of Luke. I took the mirror and the razor and copied Luke's scar from the picture on my own skin. It hurt like the fields of punishment. Beads of blood fell down my chin. My watch told me it was 10:00 pm. Our curfew. I just stayed where I was. I finished doing my cut on my face. I dug a hole and put the picture, pocket mirror, and razor in a bag and burried them by Luke's grave. I stood up and walked to the docks. And sat there. Percy would find me, eventually. As if on cue, foot steps reached the dock.

"Oh my Gods, Eliza. Percy is worried sick." A familiar voice said. I turned my head to see  Annabeth Chase. But I had turned th wrong way. I showed her my scar.

"Hey..Annabeth. What's up?" I said as she gapped at the Blood running down my cheek.

"What happened? Oh my Gods Eliza, Percy is going to have a fit." She said as she pulled up a walkie talkie out of her bag.

"I found her Perce. Oh and bring a Apollo camper."  Annabeth said. I heard someone curse in Greek over the walkie talkie. Great, now Percy is going to kill me." Eliza, why don't you heal yourself. The waters right there." She asked. I shook my head, making so blood dribble off my chin. Annabeth pulled out a cloth and held it to my cheek. I looked into her eyes.

"I did this to myself. Annie. I had to. It connects me to my dead love." I whispered. I heard Percy running towards me.

"Eliza Jackson, don't you ever do the again. And why is there blood running down your face?" He asked pulling me up. I didn't cry. Percy tried to put me into the water, but I retaliated. I showed him the cut. It had stopped bleeding now. His face turned from anger to surprised. I looked at the ground.

"Get in the water now!" Percy told me.

"No. That will make it disappear. I dont want it to." I told him, pushing him out of my way. He caught my hand.

"It needs to heal."

"No Percy."

"Yes Eliza."

"No Percy!"

"Yes Eliza!"

"NO PERCY, GODS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, GO ASK THE DEAD, BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHY I DID IT!" I screamed at him. I took off running. I ran to Luke's grave. I collapsed on the dirt. I screamed at the ground and yelled at Hades to bring him back. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

I looked up at the owner. My vision blurred. Standing there, was the bravest person I had ever met.

Luke Castellan.