House of Hades

So yeah before we start. I want to say thank you to.
Renya_7. For being my first vote. Thank you for your support. Percy out.(pun intended)
EdS.

Getting to the doors was easy. Now we just had to defeat a sorceress and a giant that take voice and dims lights. Easy pezy right? Yeah no. As soon as the doors opened to see a unconscious Annabeth and Percy, I was by their sides trying to pull them out of the way. Then Hecate appeared and killed the giant. Then Nico shadow traveled us out of the gods damn house that made me see ghosts. I figured I would drop the amnesiac thing. But I still evaded Percy. He never met my gaze. He never answered my requests to meet with him. I just figured I had won the worst sister in the world award. Great. All this ran through my mind a I sat next to Vol-Festus.  Percy came up to the deck. He walked to me.

"Piper told me every thing you said while I was in Tartrus. Do you really mean it? Did they really think they could tear us apart?" Percy said sitting next to me. I pulled out my pen/sword Hurricane. It was identical to Percy's Riptide. I clicked it.

"Yeah I ment it. Your all the family I had left. You were my curse. I had to show my self that you didn't leave me, I left my self. I put my anger between our brotherly/sisterly relationship.  I was stupid to do that. I know that now." I said leaning on Percy's chest.

"Do you have a crush?" Percy asked after a while. I jerked up. Of course I did. I just didn't want to tell.

"Umm, yeah I do. But I won't tell you." I said quickly. Percy got a gleam in his eye.

"If you don't I will tickle you. You know how much you hate being tickled." He said scooting closer to me. I yelped. I jumped up and ran across the deck. I could here Percy close behind me. I pulled out Hurricane and turned to fight him. Only he wasn't there. Someone started ticking me from behind.

"Dam you P-Percy. O-ok I will t-tell you. G-Gods." I stuttered.

He finally stoped tickling me.

"So who is it." Percy said, threatening to tickle me again.

"Its the Ghost King. Ok you happy?" I said, walking to my cabin. I turned to see Percy still sitting there. He mouth wide open. I made a ball of water and sent it into his mouth. He started coughing. I laughed. He just got up wiped his mouth and went below deck. I followed him. I went to my cabin. I opened the door to see Nico sitting in my bed.

"Nico, what are you doing in here?" I asked him. He got up and walked to me.

"This." And then he kissed me. Very passionately. I returned the favor. I shut my door and moaned. He kissed me again. My hands went through is hair. The door opened, but neither of us noticed. When I pulled away I looked at the door to see a very surprised looking...Percy.
Oh shit. I though as I let go of Nico's neck. I blushed. Then I stated laughing. Percy walked over and pulled Nico out by his collar. I followed. Percy shoved Nico into the wall and grabbed me, pulling me into his cabin.

"What the Hades was that?!" He shouted at me. I stated shacking. Him being angry reminded me of when smelly Gabe would get angry. I slumped to the floor, cowering in fear of Percy. Tears leaked down my face. Percy's cabin door opened. Annabeth walked in, slapped Percy, took my hand and led me into her cabin. Where she sat me on her bed and let me cry into her shoulder. I pair of arms warped me up.

"Nico." I breathed. I turned away from Annabeth and let Nico cradle me in his arms. Annabeth sighed.

"I know when Percy  gets angry he gets scary. But I have never seen someone break down like that before. What happened?" Annabeth asked me.

"When I was little, Gabe used to abuse me. If Percy was in my room, he would drag Percy out , shove him against the wall, then drag me into his room. Just like what Percy did. When mom tried to stop it, the abuse turned into sexual. I never told Percy. That's why I was given to the orphanage. So I wouldn't be abused." I whimpered into Nico's arm. He just held me tight." Never let me go Nico, never ever, let me go." I whispered. Nico held me tighter.

"I will never ever let you go. I love you too much." He whispered. That night I fell asleep in my love of my life's arms.