Loyal Servants to reclaim there trust.

Eliza pov

After I was claimed. Luke walked the rest of the way to his cabin. I just thought.
Where am I going to stay now. The question was swirling in my head. I got the answer faster than I thought. I had forgotten that Bob was here. And I had walked into him.

"Hello, daughter. I am you father. We need to tell Percy and others." He said taking my hand. I smiled. As I walked to the Big House, Nico ran to us.

"Traitor!" He screamed at me. What? How was I a traitor?

"Nico calm do-" I was cut off by a very pissed off Nico.

"No, you deserve to die. You were planning to kill that girl with Luke, were you not?" He said grabbing my collar of my shirt. Luke murdered a girl? That makes no sense. I struggled in Nico's grasp.

"Dad, help me!" I screamed as Nico threw me to the ground.

"I cant believe I ever loved you. We're done. Percy will be here soon to take care of the rest. I'm done wasting my time." He spat. He looked at my dad.

"And you, did you claim her? I bet you did. Bob,oh I'm sorry, I ment Iapetus. I dont see what Percy and Annabeth see in you and a giant. But apparently they see something." Nico said, shadow traveling away. I saw Percy,Jason,Annabeth,Piper,Hazel,and Frank crash through the bushes. I quickly stood up and backed up as they approached. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my slender frame.

"Its ok Liz. I've got you." I heard Luke say as he drew Backbiter. Percy took more steps forward. I whimpered.

"S-stay b-back, get away from m-me." I yelled. Percy stopped surprised.

"Eliza, were just here to help. You need to come back. Come on sis." Percy said reaching out his hand. I looked for dad. He had disappeared. Great. Just when i needed him to. Someone else came back.

Nico. I pulled my small pistol charm off my bracelet. It formed a pistol with Olympian Silver lining up to the barrel, the Handel was dark oak wood. The name

Kosmos ran up the side. Meaning world.

I pulled it and loaded it. I aimed at Nico's head.

"Eliza! Put the gun down." I heard Piper say.

"Charmspeek doesn't work on demititans. Or real titans for that fact." I snarled.

Luke looked at me and smiled. I knew I was really evil. The demigods just reminded how it felt to pretend.

"Do you think for a second that I even wanted to help you? My mission was too, provoke you, damage you, weaken you. I have now fulfilled that mission. A loyal servant dose her duty even if her bosses are dead." I said. "Luke lets go. We are not wanted here." I said. I heard Percy yelling my name as me and Luke teleported to Hades know where.