Jelousy of Hermes and Hades.

Nico's pov

As soon as Eliza bent down to help Luke up. I felt envious. She was my girlfriend. Why did she feel love towards Luke. I had stepped out of the shadows. I could feel that Luke had something up his sleeve. I had gone strait to Percy.

"Do you trust this new Luke?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Not at all. And the way Eliza is protective of him, that's not normal. She would have told me if she had a connection to Luke." Percy said as Travis and Connor walked up.

"Heads up Perce, Luke and Eliza just went to your cabin. I don't know what they are doing. When we walked by we heard some screaming and some shrieks. Hey Perce come back!" Travis said trying to catch up to Percy. As Percy walked to cabin three, a group collected following us. As we got closer to Percy and Eliza's cabin, Travis was right. There were somebody screaming. Percy picked up a trail of people on his way to his cabin. When he opened the door, Luke was kissing Eliza. My blood boiled. They saw the people, including me , and laughed. Luke stood up and said.

"My lady." Eliza giggled.

"We shall do this again sometime?" She said. Luke took hold of her hand and kissed is.

"Most definitely." He said before heading off with Chiron. Eliza looked at all of us.

"What?"

Eliza's pov

"What." I asked the crowd of people standing in the door way. Percy surged forward and started looking all over my arms, back, legs, and face.

"PERSEUS JACKSON! What in the Hera are you doing!" I screamed at him. He took my hand and observed the place where Luke kissed my hand.

"Are you alright? Are you brainwashed or something! Why would you even go near that creep!" Percy yelled at me. My eyes stung. I struggled in Percy's grasp. Annabeth walked up behind Percy, putting her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes red and puffy like she had been crying.

"Percy, your hurting her. Let her go." She said, giving me a apologetic look. Percy's grasp loosened so I could slip away. I walked over to Piper. She comforted me, patting my back and whispering things in my ear." I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I know," Piper said cheerfully," The girls should have a sleepover and the boys should have sleepover. Boys in Jason's cabin, girls in Eliza's cabin. Doesn't that sound fun?!" She said. I smiled. Count on Piper to cheer everybody up.

All the demigods mumbled yes and headed out to get there stuff.

"Thanks Pipes. I just, I don't know what side I'm on any more." I said quietly. She shook her head.

"Your on whatever side you want to be on. Whatever you decide, is the best choice for you. And don't worry, Nico will forgive you. Just give him time." She said giggling at her inner Aphrodite.

Luke's pov( were not expecting that now wer ya>:)~)

As Chiron led me to the Big House, I got some strange looks from the campers. We reached the Big House.

"Now Luke, why are you really here. If you are alive, then isn't Kronos back too, considering that you died with him trapped in you?" Chiron asked me. I figgited with my tee-shirt.

"Actully, no Chiron, sir. Gaea cleansed my body of him when she brought me back. And I am here for one thing. Eliza. Gaea told me some interesting things about the daughter of Poseidon. Well technically she isn't the daughter of Poseidon." I said looking at Chiron.

"Of course she is the daughter of Poseidon, she was claimed by him." Chiron said quizzicaly.

"Of course, Chiron sir. I will be leaving to go back to my cabin now, alright? I need to rest." I said standing up. I walked out the door, to see...
HAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER, I AM A TRUE AUTHOR NOW.
Rick Riordan: You are not a true writer unless someone dies, that is like the main character, like for instance, Le-
Me: NO SPOILERS!!!!! And I'm not a cruel writer Mr. Dream Killer Riordan!!!
Rick Riordan: that was unexpected.
Me: unexpected things is what writers do.
Rick Riordan: no comment