Dancing under the Stars

Luke pov
I walked out of the Big House to see...

Percy and Nico. Both swords drawn. And pointing at me.

"Stay away from my sister, Luke. And if you come near her I will personally drown you." Percy growled.

"Well Percy, seeing that you already tried to do that." I said passing him. Then I looked at the son of Hades."And you must be Eliza's boy friend. She did mention that we couldn't date because of you." I said examining him.

"She had some sense to say that. So listen right now Luke. I don't know why Thantos didn't collect you soul, but you had better stay away from my girlfriend." Nico snarled at me. I laughed slightly.

"Make me." I said. Percy probably would have killed me if it hadn't been for the arrow that intersected Riptide. I looked behind me.

"Eliza?"
Eliza pov

I'm so glad Piper told me to take a walk. Because if she hadnt, Luke would have been for sure dead. I had just walked by the archery range and grabbed my bow and quiver when I heard some yelling by the Big House. I jogged over to see Luke, Percy, and Nico all arguing. Dam it Percy, you couldn't stay out of it could you. I thought as I watched Percy raise Riptide. Quickly I drew an arrow and with blazing speed shot it, counteracting Riptide, making it go sideways. I marched up to Percy and gave him a well deserved  slap across the face. I looked at Nico and said.

"One more time di Angelo. Watch your self." I helped Luke up again and we walked of to Hermes cabin.

"Eliza, I need to tell you something. It's about Poseidon." He said stopping me.

"I know, he not my dad is he. I've had a hunch for a while. And my last name is Jackson, it's just not spelled the same. It's spelled Jaxson." I said clearly disappointed. Luke looked at me with sad eyes.

"Eliza, your not a demigod. Your a demititan."

Luke said. I was shocked. Me? The daughter of a titan. But which one. I to Luke. He was scared. A silvery hologram appeared above my head, claiming me as Eliza Jaxson, daughter of Iapetus.