Regrets?!

~Flash back~

As I was claimed, my brother Percy, just stood there. He didn't hug me, he didn't even look happy. That night I ran away. I remember hearing Nico di Angelo yelling my name and calling for Percy. I didn't turn back. I can remember a goddess calling apon me. Telling me to forget them. And to join the good cause.

I grew up, raised by the goddess of snow herself, Khione.
~End of Flashback~

I thought about my past life as I waited for Khione to give me orders. I was to be sent on a special quest. To Rome. Khione didn't tell me everything. I learned long ago. Don't push her. I stood up and gave an awkward bow to her as we sat down.

"Gaea has given her orders. You are to go to Rome and sabotage the seven. You can toy with them. But be warned. You will face the one you love and hate the most. The reason you ran away in the first place. Be strong. And don't forget you priorities." Khione explained. I looked at her excitedly.

"When do I leave? And how do I even get there?" I asked. Khione laughed softly.

"Gaea's magic of course. Being the goddess of the earth, she can transport anybody of her choosing if the stand on land. She can only limit her power to one person. She will transport you the the place where the Athena girl starts her quest. Or where the Argo II is docked. You must choose." Khione said touching my hand." Oh and one thing, make your brother pay!" Khione said angrily. I shook my head. Great. Field trip to Rome to see the worst brother ever. Dang it. I packed my stuff and went to the secured place I was told to go. The soft voice of Gaea echoed through the stone room.

"Break there spirits and drive  your brother mad. Wound them but do not kill. I still need them. And child. Thank you. You will be spared your life when I awaken." Gaea said, the voice swirling around my head. I closed my eyes and when I opened them. The first thing I saw was a greek style ship, with the name Argo II painted on the side.