Chapter 21

HER SUDDEN MOVEMENT made my head snap in her direction

I narrowed my eyes in fury when she removed my shirt that was cloaking her head.

Who does she think she is?

Her confused eyes unknowingly sought mine before it roamed on the outside of the cabin. I just stepped on the porch so we have roofs on our heads now. Going up a few steps caused a searing pain in my ribs again. Oh, how I want to hit the sack.

I literally have nothing on me now in order to contact my comrades or make us last longer in this weather. Even my fucking watch was not spared. Our location is too distant from the mansion and it'll freeze us to black if I attempt to force us to travel. I’m not limitless. My body is on the verge of giving up. I mean, it is giving up, I’m just forcing myself.

As I recalled the journey, I think it is pure luck that we fucking survived.

This girl just stomped on all of our chances to go back by wrecking the JLTV.

Or almost all, because we're kind of close to the cabin.

But the distance is still far away and  I am certain I'll fucking have a hypothermia without her.

The whites all over the place were a hindrance in seeing and determining the place.

But my sense of direction did not fail me as I tried to remember some trees, views, and rocks along the way.

She pushed herself away from me and I let her fall from my hold because even with her feather-like weight, it was crushing my ribs.

Every step earlier feels like walking on nails while carrying a thousand-pound boulder. Having cracked ribs, any strenuous activity should be avoided. But how can I in these instances? The pain was actually pushing me to be faster.

Her little heat made it bearable, even though it felt like I was embracing a block of ice for the first few minutes. Her damp hair is the biggest factor in that. If it was dry, she wouldn't give in that easily.

When she started to warm up, she also realized how she was clinging to me like a koala and created a space between us.

The direct contact with her skin is not exactly comfortable but it'll do when everything that surrounds me is fucking frozen to the core.

Stumbling a little, she looked up at me while trying to stand straight. Her eyelashes and eyebrows are the only colors on her features.

My gaze unconsciously dropped to her tiny tits which she immediately covered using my shirt.

Fuck.

This woman is so small.

I know I'm massive, but I feel bigger next to her.

And this tiny human annihilated the two motherfucking Russians who captured me?

I wouldn't believe it when my comrades relayed that message to me but I fucking witnessed it with my own eyes.