Chapter 10

I CRADLED my right hand to my chest while he's still moving inside me, holding my left thigh to keep my legs open

I CRADLED my right hand to my chest while he's still moving inside me, holding my left thigh to keep my legs open. My back was absorbing the coldness of the wall. I'm aware, I'm aware they would torment me.

I may beg, I may lose my soul at this moment but I will never regret that I stabbed that doctor.

Never.

Maybe, I regret I haven't done enough damage.

My right wrist is so warm. Its heat is different from any other parts of my body. It is excruciatingly painful that I know the goosebumps all over my skin is because of it and not caused by the low temperature of the room and dread.

This is the first time I've had this kind of injury. For aught I know what to do with it.

But I've heard and it was proven that a sprain is more painful than a fracture. I'm fucking sure this is a sprain because I would definitely know if my bone is broken.

The agony even worsened when he coerced me to use it to harden his shaft. Albeit I put more force in my left hand, it's not better. My hand was and is still shaking because of the endless pain.

My cheeks and my lips are also swelling. I think every organ in my torso is now damaged because of the punches I received. My whole body hurts so much. Everywhere hurts. Everything hurts.

So, this is my payment because I wasn't touched for how many days? And for protecting myself from an asshole doctor?

I've felt like I'm a dirt when they are using me but I didn't know I'll be much filthier knowing that there are other girls and a mercenary who also have touched me as he stated are watching while I was being raped.

I tried to avoid their gazes but sometimes my eyes would land on them. Their pity, sadness, and fear are also entangling with my thoughts.

My insides burn. Though he's not taking me raw, the absence of lubricant made it terrible. My vagina and my inner thighs are also stinging because of the slaps and the way the other soldier took me; the one who's present in the clinic.

I just cried and let this man use me like a fuck doll, for the lack of better choice. I also focused on protecting my injured wrist.

"Putang ina, bakit?" The soldier hissed while I tensed.

I thought I was just imagining it when I heard him say those words for the first time.

He's a Filipino.

No one knows this but only a few people in my life that I can understand and speak that language. Of course, there are some that I can't comprehend also because of the culture tethered to it, but I can say that I am fluent.

I was invariably enthusiastic whenever I hear it from other people but now? I don't know anymore. I had no idea that they could taint even this hidden part of me.