Chapter 7

"GO TO HELL! STRONZO!" Asshole

"GO TO HELL! STRONZO!" Asshole. I'll take that. As if it's the first time for me to hear someone call me names. I've been called worse. I've done worse.

If she thinks drugging her is not something should have happened now, then she's fucking wrong.

The aphrodisiac kicked in. She was bitching earlier, I can tell. It's not that I blame her for that considering that the other soldiers raped her. I know she's expecting me to do that as well, that's why she has her guards up.

Right now, she's sheathed with wrath.

In fact I'm being lenient with her. It's not that I'm degrading her because of her situation. Undoubtedly, she abhors what is occurring now.

She may be a student, a daughter or a friend to someone and her life was stolen in a blink.

Only the high profile individuals were the ones that Lorik is not touching. Obviously. It would ruin his business. Those people have money and connections everywhere.

When these women are lost, it will just be another unsolved case. No one ever escaped or survived for the authorities or the public to be knowledgeable about this business or place.

Or if they are aware, especially the government, they don't have the balls to take it down because they are also gaining benefits from here. Injustice is undeniable.

"Bastardo!" She moved in an uncomfortable manner on the mattress, it's evident from the noises.

Her accent tells a lot that she's an Italian but what she mentioned only confirmed my assumption. She also has other European features which I reckon is Irish. Well, her hair is a huge factor for that supposition.

Lorik can get any woman he wants from various races. There are several men in different locations all over the world that were sending her the photos and videos in order for him to choose. And a different group of men were sending the women here in Russia discreetly.

Though he's earning millions, he's still paying them a large amount. That's why he's letting us touch the girls because our price is high. We're not some thugs that would shoot or punch someone without any knowledge. We trained for years for our skills.

Our lives are also at stake.

The guild is also known for loyalty. Some men that were hired out of nowhere can be bribed. It's all money in the end. The mercenaries in our organization never do that. We have our reputation as well.

Though we are costly for him, he's not taking any chances to hire anyone. There is also a high possibility that they are undercover cops. So, here we are. Forcing women as if we are in a brothel.

The floor is all I could see. I shifted from right to left hand and cursed because I forgot what number I was counting. I decided not to count anymore and heeded on sweating.