Chapter 13

EVERY PART of her body was flushing and this is not my first time seeing this

EVERY PART of her body was flushing and this is not my first time seeing this. I gazed at her longer than I should have.

My cock jerked. What the hell?

She was just raped for fuck's sake!

Albeit Cerise was having difficulty speaking because of her cries, she used all of her remaining strength to communicate with me.

"H-help her. He s-strangled her." That was when I noticed the woman lying on the floor in the other cage.

Oh, fucking hell. What the fuck was Mardas doing here?!

Is he going to kill the slaves and make me clean his shit up?

Damn it.

Every curse was circulating through my mind as I opened the cell and checked the woman.

She is now awake but it seemed like she was disoriented. Her eyes were lack of any emotion as she stared at the ceiling until she saw me. She was about to get up immediately but I put pressure on her shoulders to stop her.

"Don't." I firmly commanded. It'll make her lightheaded and barf all over the place.

The woman was trembling beneath my touch. Angry bruises were forming on her neck.

I wanted to shoot that fucker. There are slaves upstairs but he chose to wet his dick here?!

Fucking fool.

"Aside from your neck, where else hurts?" She was still not calming down from her terror but she glanced at her hips as a sign.

"Slowly sit." She obeyed me and leaned on the wall. The strawberry blonde's sob was fading.

I glanced at her and saw her worried expression as she looked at the woman. She did not even notice me.

Fuck it. I'm going to rip Mardas' neck if he aggravated her sprain.

I'm not paid here to always fix their fuck ups on the slaves.

"Hold it." I pointed at the middle of the hem of her shirt and she pressed her hand there.

I lifted the cloth and checked her injury.

There was no protruding bone and as I can observe, she can move her legs which are not rotated.

"Where else?" She shook her head. Mistrust was obvious on her face.

Her legs or groin should be aching right now if she dislocated her hip but it's fucking bruising.

Or maybe she was too shocked to determine any pain right now.

It happens.

Most of the time as I experienced.

My comrades were losing limbs way back in wars and they have no idea.

I abated the memory to not let it consume my head.