Chapter 27

.

- Blue -

.

There she stood. As soon as we had gotten to the church, Harry walked beside me and there she was making me cringe and mentally punch myself in the face repeatedly. In reality, I kept a straight face.

"Harry!" She beamed, once again completely ignoring my presence as I felt my fists clench. This is my best friend's wedding.. I just had to calm down.

She came over, giving him a hug as she smiled at him. "How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?" He asks so properly, I wasn't sure who he was at the moment. His arms were behind his back as I eyed him and then looked back at Kendall.

"Great, just modelling." She chuckled, it seems she was just rubbing it in my face that she was clearly better than me in the long run. I don't know if it was just my jealousy getting the best of me, but I was already getting really annoyed just knowing she was actually here. "I had to travel to Paris to LA in one night, imagine the terror of jetlag." She breathed out exasperatedly, more like exaggeratedly.

"I feel." Harry agreed, and now I realized I was more talking to my subconscious instead of actually saying something. Another thought that got to me was, when did he ever say I feel? It was just so unlike him.

I glared at Harry, and I don't know why but finally Kendall acknowledged my presence.

"Blue, what about you?"

"Oh, I'm doing just fine."

"Congratulations on the marriage by the way, and on the child." She smiles, nodding. "It must be a load of work to do for a twenty four year old."

Close enough.

"Yeah, we have two children." I boast, but I know this isn't going to get me anywhere.

She just smirks, staring down at the floor but somehow I just wanted to smack it right off her face.

"Blue!" Hannah calls.

"Hannah!" Kendall gasps, as she goes to hug her and as soon as she does, I have the most greatest what the fuck expression on my face. Was she planning to steal my best friend now? What was her deal? I was about to freak out, maybe more than I should have.

"Oh, Kendall. Hi." She says, as Hannah sends me a disgusted look because of the gesture she gave. I am more relieved than I was a few seconds ago, believe it or not.

"Thank you so much for that silk dress you gave in for free that last photo shoot, I would've had to pay a fortune for that dress if you hadn't!"

Not like she wouldn't have afforded it, I mean you know.. She is a freaking billionaire.

"No problem." Hannah shrugs. "Thanks for showing up, we need all the help we can get. Sooner will make all this possible."

What the hell is she saying?

I feel Harry nudge me as I glance up at him.

"Turn that frown upside down." He teased, making me just frown even more. "Come with me." He finally says as I had basically left Hannah hanging there, also basically stuck with Kendall.

"Talk and catch up later alright?" She nods at Harry, her hand reaching for his arm and I suddenly imagine myself with a chainsaw, sawing off her hand right then and there.

Sorry. I've got a sinister mind sometimes, what can I say.

"Yeh. It's nice to see you again, Kenny." He joked, making her smile.