Chapter 14

.

- Blue -

.

"Hi." I spoke into the phone. "Yeah, um.. Marie. I'd love to meet up for coffee maybe. Talk about stuff?"

"Yeah, I owe at least that to you.'' She agreed, making me nod once. I realize she couldn't see me so I just cleared my throat.

"Okay, how about at two?" I glanced at the time seeing it was twelve right now.

"Sure. I'll see you at the coffee shop downtown?"

"Yeah." I breathed out, still thinking about Harry. Stupid, Harry.

Well now he was being quite stupid about the whole situation. He'd always want to talk it out, even if it meant shouting and cursing at each other.

I guess swear jar was off for now then. It was stupid seeing we weren't even trying to stop cursing at all, it'd just come naturally. I figured it was a waste of time if we weren't even trying.

I stared at the jar nearly filled with money that sat on the counter, a little sheet of paper stuck to it.

Blue and Harry's Swear Jar

I smiled weakly, looking at the terribly drawn hearts I drew on the thing.

Harry had also drew a horrible stick figure drawing of us, as I sighed.

If I stared at it more, I'd have even more mixed feelings, and I absolutely hated it.

Picking up the heavy jar, I put it into the cabinet under the sink and went to grab my phone and the keys to the other car.

.

Before driving though, I decided to send a text to Harry if he'd actually bother reading it. It was worth the try though. I hated fighting with him.

-

I'll talk with you whenever you're ready.

I didn't even know where I was going to go for the last two hours, seeing that Hannah was with Niall in LA, probably beginning to plan the wedding already. Pretty soon they'd maybe invite us all over to find out what we'd wear and all that jazz.

I was honestly so excited for her. It was her moment, I didn't need her worrying about my own life problems. She just deserved to be happy.

.

- Harry -

.

"She is so fucking annoying sometimes." I say, just not even caring that I was throwing my words around. I down my second shot, as I slouched slightly.

"Don't you think you should give her some sort of a chance though? I mean maybe she just wants a healthy relationship." Aubrey told me, as she gulped her shot down as well.

"True, definitely true.'' I nodded. "But I'm just honestly getting really defensive." I laugh dryly.

She glances at me, her eyebrows furrowed in thought before her face slightly relaxed. "You're keeping something from her. Aren't you?"

"I just want to be happy with her. It's better off if I probably just never tell her." I whispered, not really knowing why I was. I just drank my third shot of vodka, and I think it was already getting to my head.

Immediately thinking about Blue and if she found out I was getting drunk again, I decided to seize the drinking for a bit.

"Well it can't be that bad. What's Harry Styles been hiding now?" She chuckled, motioning the bar tender for more shots.