Chapter 22

.

- Harry -

.

I was so scared that Blue might have actually let her temper get to her head and actually just ruined Aubrey right at this moment.

I wasn't scared for Aubrey, but mostly for Blue..I didn't want her getting hurt. Since the alcohol was drained out of my veins by now, I think I could think straight enough to know that Aubrey doesn't want anything but to ruin Blue completely.

If being around her puts my kids and Blue in danger then I guess it isn't really worth it.. I was stupid enough to even think I could trust Aubrey for a second.

The door swung open, as I looked up, expecting Blue. Instead it was Hannah.

She smiles brightly as I smiled back.

"Hey." I said.

"Niall went to go grab some food with the other guys so here I am.'' She chuckled, sitting down in the seat across from me. "I thought Blue was here."

"Well surprise." I joked, motioning my hands playfully.

"Where is she?"

"Just.. She's uhh.." I tried to think of some lie, but that wasn't going to do any good. "She's talking to Aubrey." I sighed.

"Oh. That girl." Hannah mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"Well, I just talked to your mom and Gemma about Tyler and everything. I'm so glad he's okay."

"Yeah me too, I think I can actually get up now, which is a good thing." I chuckled.

"Don't rush it, I'm sure you'll get to see him eventually." She smiled.

"You're so positive, how do you do that?"

"I don't know, I guess I've been through a lot of stuff to know that there's always a brighter side to things."

"Come here, give me a hug."

"Uh no, you might want to shower first you've been in here for days."

I rolled my eyes as she smirked.

"Kidding, come over here dude." Hannah says, making me laugh as I took the girl into an embrace.

"I'm so happy you're Blue's best friend, not anyone else."

"And I'm so glad you're Niall's best man." She murmured as she cursed, closing her eyes.

"Wait what?"

"Okay, so I wasn't supposed to say that. Niall was supposed to tell you." She face palmed, slightly groaning. "Wow, I'm stupid."

"He.. He picked me to be his best man, really?"

"Yeah, he did." Hannah nods slowly.

''Oh my god that's insane, I can't wait." I gushed. "When's all the planning and everything going to start?"

"Next week! Meaning all of you guys will fly to LA with us to go check everything out."

"Great." I smiled. "Shit, well now I can't wait."

.

****

.

"We aren't leaving Tyler, no." Blue argued with the doctor. "We can't."

"Miss Stilinski, how long did you say you were going to be gone for?"

"Maybe three or four days tops, just to plan out everything.'' Hannah nodded.