Chapter 28

.

- Harry -

.

"Oh don't fucking be so dramatic Blue!" I cursed at her, waving the vodka bottle at her.

"I hate you!" She screamed, tears brimming in her beautiful yet sad brown eyes.

I frowned. "You don't. You love me."

"I love Harry. I don't even know who the hell you are right now.'' Blue angered, turning around and walking away from me.

We were on the street, fighting yet again. When does the fighting ever stop? I guess never.

"Blue don't you dare leave me!" I shouted.

.

- Blue -

.

I was awoken by Harry breathing heavily and unevenly in his sleep, he sounded as if he was struggling as I immediately sat up. He was slightly thrashing around, his face in a frown.

"No.. No." He whispered. "No!" He shouted, making me shake him to wake up.

"Harry. Harry, wake up!" I yell slightly as he gasped for air, his eyes shooting open.

"Blue? Blue you're here." He whispered, pulling towards him in the darkness.

"Is it the storm?" I whispered against his slightly clammy skin, pressing a hand against his skin in comfort and wrapping my other arm around him.

"No.. No." He sighed. "It's nothing, it was just this bad dream."

I frowned. He's never had bad dreams this worse, ever. What was wrong?

"Blue? I-I need to hear you say it." He tells me, his chest rising up and down as he tried to catch up to his normal breathing.

"Say what?" I asked, tracing my fingers against his chest.

I'm taken by surprise when he quickly takes my hand into his, interlacing our fingers.

"Say you'll never leave me." He whispered.

"I'll never leave you." I murmured after awhile. ''What's wrong? Why are you suddenly.. So jumpy about all of this?"

"I.. Lately, I've been thinking.." His voice trailed. "What if it's only a matter of time before I make another mistake, what if you realize there's a better guy out there, like you did with Tyler. What if, you leave me for him and take Emma and Tyler. I'll have nothing but the thought of losing you." He sounded so anxious, as I shushed him.

I sighed reaching over him and turning on the lamp.

I'm shocked, seeing him so broken by the thought of it. He looked as if he was going to cry, and it broke me even more. All he wanted was me. And maybe without me, he'd have nothing else.

It was the same with me too.

"Harry." My eyes softened as I straddled his waist and leaned down, taking his face into my hands.

His slightly cold hand sets on top of mine a slight pout on my lips. I kissed the pout away, my hand moving to his cheek.

We didnt need to say anything else. All we did was lay with each other and whisper a few words before I had fallen asleep.

.

** TWO WEEKS LATER **

.

- Blue -

Harry ended up with a really bad fever and cold after a few weeks seeing he wouldn't listen to me when I told him to put a jacket on.