Chapter 3

{A/N} :

I know I should've brought this up way beforehand, but if you guys haven't read the first book or aren't clear with what happened in the first book you might want to read it, or reread it to refresh your memory or something bc it's been a year ever since I started writing the first book and it's been awhile! But yeah lol just a suggestion xD

- BritishBums xox

_________________________________

.

- Blue -

.

"But I miss aunt Hannah." Tyler pouted.

"Yeah me too, kiddo. But it's only been what, um several hours since she left?" I chuckled lightly.

Harry and I had fallen asleep in the treehouse and came back home at about six in the morning, realizing we left the kids sleeping here home alone. Obviously, that was dangerous seeing anything could've happened while we weren't there.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I checked the time, seeing it's already been past an hour since we had gotten home.

Emma nods, Tyler smiling in response.

"I can drop them off if you want, so they won't have to take the bus alone." Harry tells me, finishing his cup of tea before walking over to the sink and setting the empty cup in it.

"The school bus is fine." I shrugged. "You don't have to worry about it."

"School buses are dirty and have weird drivers."

"Not like you driving them will be any different." I joked, as he playfully narrows his eyes at me. I laughed, looking down at my coffee.

"Daddy is dirty and a weird driver?" Emma tilts her head in confusion, making Harry shake his head.

"Your mum is being very mean to me." Harry says.

"What, no I'm not." I argued.

"Dirty isn't a very nice word mummy, say sorry!" Tyler nudges me lightly, Harry holding back a laugh.

Dear god.

"I apologize." I say insincerely, as he smiled.

"Well that sums it up, I'm driving you two." He claps, the two cheering.

.

"I was wondering if you two wanted to come see me and your uncles sing a few songs later maybe next week."

"I loved it the first time, you were so good daddy." Tyler grins, as I smirked, staring out the window.

"Apparently your mum doesn't believe I'm all that good."

"Don't listen to her, you are really, really good!" Emma exclaimed.

"I was kidding!" I groaned. "I swear, your dad just wants you guys to turn on me don't even listen to him."

"No don't listen to your mum." Harry butted in, as Tyler laughs.

"It's funny when you and daddy fight."

Oh it definitely wasn't funny when we fought back then.

Harry knew exactly what I was thinking about, but forced a smile anyway.

"So when are we going to meet your teachers?" Harry asked.

"Oh it's going to be on Thursday.'' Emma replied. "But bring your parents to school day is on Friday!"