Chapter 24

A/N:

MOST OF THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY DIRTY AS IN REALLY DESCRIPTIVE

SO IDK YOU GUYS SHOULD BE USED TO IT IF YOU SURVIVED THE FIRST BOOK LOL

BUT OH GOD HERE IT IS

GET YOUR BIBLES AND HOLY WATER EVERYONE OH MY GOFD HAHA

- BritishBums x

____________________________________

.

- Blue -

.

"You are really starting to annoy me, Harry." I whispered as I pulled him into the bathroom with me.

"Well then teach me a few lessons, love."

We both turned slightly, seeing a lady at the sink.

She looks at us like we're nuts, and finally leaves with a huff.

"Dramatic, much?" Harry chuckled.

"Lock it, just lock the thing.'' I pointed at the door, rushfully. He smirked, simply walking over and flipping the lock on the main door. "Aw no, don't tell me this is one of those quickies."

"I'll make it worth it.'' I say, and he smiles instantly.

"I knew you couldn't help it. You want me, just as bad as I want you.." His voice trailed, walking up to me and leaning down so his lips could touch my skin.

He left small kisses over my neck and down to my chest as my lips parted. My breathing started to become uneven as he began to suck the skin on my neck.

I close my eyes, my fingers entangling into his locks.

"Help me out babe." He spoke quietly as I smiled, obliging.

I unbuttoned his pants, pulling down the zipper as he continued to nibble at the skin under my jaw. Shit.

Tugging it down, (it was a struggle) He looks down and watches.

"I'm only doing this,'' I breathed out. ''If you'll return the favor.'' I smirked as he nods slowly, as if he's in this trance.

I kiss him heavily one more time before lowering down, getting on my knees.

He pulls his length out, quicker than I could even count as I gasped, my heart beating so fucking quickly. I haven't done this in awhile, pleasuring him.

And it honestly felt good to watch him roll his head back at my touch. It made me feel dominant over the whole situation actually.

"Blue." He moaned. "Are you just going to stare or--"

He let out a shaky breath as soon as my fingers teasingly and slowly wrapped around his length. I immediately felt him grow hard under my touch as I licked my lips, biting my lower lip as well.

My eyes met his as I slipped his length into my mouth.

"Holy..Sh-Shit.'' He stuttered, his breathing growing uneven. I began to move it in and out from my lips, quicker and quicker by the second as he grunted, screwing his eyes closed.

A loud moan left his lips as I decided to torture him a little more. My teeth slightly slid against his dick as I pulled out. He cursed, holding his breath.

I then wipe the side of my mouth as I neared him closer.

I wrapped my fingers around him once again as I began to pump. "You like that, don't you?" I hummed. "You missed it."