Chapter 17

.

- Blue -

.

"I should've known, what the hell is wrong with me..It's Harry for christ sake." I dryly laughed, still quietly crying.

"Maybe it's better if you just.. Oh my god, you have to get away from him for awhile Blue. Just until you both figure out what you've gotten yourselves into."

"I don't know, I want to give up, then next moment I don't want to do anything else but find some sort of way to fix this.. And then the kids, Hannah. Th-they can't see us like this, what kind of parents would we even be I--"

"Blue. You aren't giving up, and Harry isn't either. It's just another rough patch out of the many. You've gotten through the last ones, now you can take on this one."

"He kissed Aubrey." I sighed, closing my eyes. "She got what she wanted."

"Well don't let her win like that, Blue. You know Harry is yours, and he just always will be."

"Yeah." I whispered, not really feeling the need to argue any longer.

"Well, I was supposed to call you first, but you beat me to it with all this bad news." She sighed as well, sounding genuinely disappointed.

"Sorry, what were you supposed to tell me?" I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Okay, well this isn't easy to say either but.." Her voice trailed nervously.

There was a silence as I frowned.

"Hannah?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm still here umm.. Well," She sounded like she was still debating on what to say or what not to say.

"So, I'm pregnant."

I nearly dropped my phone in shock and happiness for her as I gasped. "Oh my god." I whispered.

Realizing that I had to pick my phone up at any moment now, I did.

"Hannah this is..Oh my god, wow.'' I felt like crying for a different reason now, and all the feelings were just coming in an instant.

"Yeah, it's four weeks old now.'' She beamed. "It's a horrible feeling, but it's worth it you know? It's awesome."

"Yeah, yeah it is.'' I smiled weakly.

"Well we're gonna have a baby shower in like a week from now."

"In LA?''

"Yep, and the first wedding planning session with all the dancing, food, the dress, and there's just so much to do."

"I want to be there for you, Hannah." I sighed. "In this kind of situation, I don't know how I can just..Plan to fly over there.'' I sadly spoke, my heart just breaking. I wanted to be there for my best friend, so much. There's just so many things holding me back right now.

"Hey look, in a week if it still isn't all clear or set in place, you don't have to show up. I want you to fix everything first though, okay?" Hannah replied, but I could hear the literal sadness in her voice.

"I'm so sorry." I was about to break down again.

"No don't be. This isn't any of your fault. I want you to go find him and tell him how much you really want everything to work out. Because if he doesn't know that, you know what he'll do."

"He'll take off and leave." I nod once, already knowing the answer.

"You guys are a team." She comforted. "Don't let one of his stupid old high school flings get in the way of you two."