Chapter 13

"Well that's what we do, we fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch, and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass. Which you are; 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate and then you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing. So it's not gonna be easy. We're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever."

  ~ The Notebook

^^ that quote reminded me of Blue and Harry *cries* 

BUT JUST ACTUALLY IMAGINE HARRY SAYING THAT TO BLUE MY EYES ARE WATERING OMF

alright enjoy this chapter lol xD and I'm really sorry I haven't updated in such awhile! I will be trying to go back to updating at least once or twice a week!

thank you babes for being so patient, ily

- BritishBums xox

.

- Blue - 

.

"God it has to be here.. Anywhere." I spoke to myself, rummaging through boxes in the attic.

"Blue, it's getting really late." Harry's voice startles me.

How long has it been? It felt like five minutes, but when I checked the time, turns out it's been nearly half an hour of me up here just looking through things. This was my parents' old house. Dad couldn't have just thrown away everything that she gave me..

"This'll only take a minute.'' I say, but I hear Harry approaching me from behind.

"Babe, I think it's time you got some rest. It's been a long day."

"I.. I don't know why I believed her." I murmered. "Just because she looks like me, doesn't mean a thing. She could be my sister, just anyone."

"And why would your dad keep your sister away from you? It doesn't make any sense."

"I.. I want to actually get to the bottom of this, see if it's true. I know my dad, at least I think so. He's shit at hiding things." I mumbled.

"Think about it. What's the sense of lying about your sister? Who knows she could just--"

"Yeah, my head hurts." I cut him off, deciding on leaving it alone right now. "Hey, let's just go to bed."

He complied, taking my hand as he nodded. "We'll talk about it in the morning."

.

- Harry -

.

* FLASHBACK *

"You have to tell her, mate.'' Liam spoke, just dead serious.

"What? He didn't want me to, that's the whole point Liam. Now stop guilt tripping me."

"I'm not! Listen, it's almost his death anniversary. Years later, and Blue still doesn't know. You have to--"

"It's our fucking wedding day tomorrow, Liam. I want to be happy, so does she."

"I won't have it. I won't watch her think that this is all true." He shook his head.

I neared him, shoving him to the wall harshly. "Listen to me Liam. You tell her one single thing, this is all going to be ruined and it'll be all your fucking fault. So I want you to keep your mouth shut about it until I decide when to tell her."