S3|Chapter Twenty-Seven: Incursean Invasion

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood - Streets]

In the streets of Bellwood, Ben, Rook and Luna were inside of the Proto-TRUK, as the three heroes were stuck in traffic.

Luna is in his Human Form. Spark is sitting on his shoulder.

"What's with this traffic?!" Ben asked, he starts fiddling with his Omnitrix.

"Playing violin with your Omnitrix will not make it move faster." Rook told the Omnitrix Wielder.

"What? Oh, you mean "fiddling" with my Omnitrix?" Ben asked.

"That, as well." Rook said, as Ben continues to fiddle with his Omnitrix.

"Ben, I think you should find an alternative way to clam yourself, you know, so you don't break the Omnitrix." Luna said. Spark mumbles in agreement.

"I'm perfectly calm." Ben said. He lowers the window, and leans out. "Hey! What's the holdup?!" He asked loudly.

Suddenly at the front of the cars, an octopus-like alien burst out. Some citizens screamed. The octopus-like alien flew out into space.

Ben, Rook and Luna saw what happened, and were shocked.

"I did not expect that." Rook said.

"Neither did I." Luna said.

More aliens in their space crafts flew out of the hole.

The group went out of the Proto-TRUK, and towards the hole.

"It's like every alien in Undertown suddenly has someplace they got to be." Ben said.

There was an alien who is in a space craft, with a bunch of stuff behind it, slowing him down.

"Hey!" Ben called. "Where's everybody going?" He asked.

"The Incurseans are coming! The Incurseans are coming!" The alien said. "They're coming! The Incurseans! No one is safe! You're next! You're next!" He said, and flew off.

"What do you think, Rook, Luna?" Ben asked, looking at the two. "Do we believe him?"

"Earth would position the Incurseans to take the entire galaxy. It is quite possible, even likely." Rook stated.

"Earth is like the center point of the entire galaxy, if the Incurseans invaded it, the entire galaxy is in danger." Luna said.

"The whole galaxy? Guess we can stop worrying what the Incurseans have been after all along." Ben said.

The hole in the road widened. The people around screamed and ran away.

More space crafts flew out of the hole.

Some humans looks inside of the hole, and they discovered Undertown.

A female officer screamed. "Aliens! Aliens are living among us!" She exclaimed.

๓๏Շђгค

[Plumber's HQ - Main Area]

At the Plumber's HQ, all of the Plumber Agenst are preparing for the Incursean invasion.

Ben, Rook and Luna were with Max, as the four looks at the screen showing incoming Incursean ships.

"Now looks like the rumors are true." Max said. "An armada of Incursean super destroyers is on a direct course for Earth." He stated.

"And that's a direct course for some smackdown!" Ben said, punching his palm with his fist.

"This isn't a street brawl, Ben." Max told the Omnitrix Wielder. "We're gearing up for a war." He stated.