Chapter Eight: Quartilloptus Soup

A/N: This is only the second-to-last chapter, before we finished Season 1.

I'm excited for Season 2, since that is where new characters will be introduced. But how much will they appear in future chapters, I'm still not sure.

There will also be a new "Meet My Character" for Season 2, since I need to do some update on Luna, and add Spark.
Luna's Bio might not be updated, but I'm not sure.

๓๏Շђгค

[Tech Store]

A countdown was seen counting down.

Soon it shows to be a game with the main character being Sumo Slammers.

Ben and Rook are seen laying the game.
While Luna and Spark were standing behind them watching them play.

"What does battling in go-karts have to do with sumo?" Rook asked.

"It's just supposed to be fun." Ben said, moving around while playing. "You know, a little break from real life."

"You fight in real life all the time." Rook stated.

"Yeah, but this is in 3D! Like it's coming right at you." Ben said.

Suddenly the ground tech store starts to rumble.

"Maybe a little too well." Luna said, noticing the rumble.

"Uh-oh." Spark said.

Suddenly the wall that attaches the screen that both Ben and Rook were playing at, was broke through, revealing to be Zed(Crabdozer) who roared.

"I totally asked for that, didn't I?" Ben said, displeased.

"You kinda did." Luna said to Ben. Spark nodded.

Zed(Crabdozer) attempts to break through the wall.

Ben gets back up. "Boy, did you choose the wrong guy to pick a fight with." He said, and activates his Omnitrix. "Come on, Humungousaur!" He shouted, and slams onto his Omnitrix.

Instead of transforming into Vaxasaurian like he intended to, he transformed into Stinkfly the Lepidopterran instead.

"Stinkfly? That doesn't even sound like 'Humungousaur'." Ben said, seeing himself as Stinkfly. He shoots goo out of his eyes at Zed's(Crabdozer's) legs making the predator stuck to the floor.

Zed(Crabdozer) tries to break free, but to no avail.

"Stick around for a while, why don't ya?" Ben(Stinkfly) said, and he chuckles. Rook, Luna and Spark stood at the side watching.

Zed(Crabdozer) transforms into Buglizard, and breathes gas at the goo, melting them.

"Whoa! How'd you do that?" Ben(Stinkfly) asked.

Zed(Buglizard) charges towards Ben(Stinkfly).

"Less questions, more fighting!" Luna said, he took off his jacket and wraps it around his waist.

Zed(Buglizard) grabs Ben(Stinkfly) with her mouth, and shakes the Omnitrix wielder around.

"Well, this doesn't look good." Luna said, changing into his Alien Form. "We should probably do something." He said, looking at Rook.

Rook nodded. "Agree." He said, and took out his Proto-Tool, he shoots an electric blast at Zed(Buglizard) making the predator to spit out Ben(Stinkfly).

Ben(Stinkfly) fell towards where the others are, and transformed back into his human form.

"Eww!" Ben said, seeing the spit on him. "Alright, fine! Let's see how you like a little Humungousaur drool!" He said, activating his Omnitrix and pressed on it. This time he transformed into Wildmutt also known as Vulpimancer.