S2|Chapter Twelve: Short Squad

A/N: Whenever Spark is mentioned standing/sitting on Luna's shoulder, he'll always be on his right shoulder.

๓๏Շђгค

[Plumbers HQ - Training Area]

Rook is currently running away from a bunch of vines, that extends from Ben(Wildvine), who has transformed into a Florauna.

"This is not what I had in mind." Rook said.

"You're always saying we should spar, more often." Ben(Wildvine) stated, and went to attack Rook with a bunch of vines, but the Revonnahgander dodges.

"To keep our reflexes sharp." Rook said, he flips, dodging another swipe from Ben(Wildvine).

"Heh. Right. Soo... reflex!" Ben(Wildvine) said, and went to attack Rook, who dodges, again.

"This is meant to be weaponless combat. You are cheating." Rook stated, pointing an acusing finger Ben(Wildvine).

"One, the Omnitrix is not a weapon." Ben(Wildvine) told Rook, walking closer to the Revonnahgander. "And two-" He said, jumping into the air.

Rook fell back, surprised. He was pressed down by Humungousaur's thumb, on his chest.

"The bad guys cheat." Ben(Humungousaur) said. "That's 'cause they're bad guys. But I've got the Omnitrix, so I win."He stated.

"And what happens if you ever do not have the Omnitrix? Or... if it fails?" Rook asked.

Ben(Humungousaur) transforms back into his human form, he helps Rook back up.

"The Omnitrix never fails, so I never fail." Ben told Rook.

[Room Above the Area]

In a room above the training area, Max and Luna were seen in it.

Luna is in his Aline Form. And Spark is in the Multi-Tool floating next to the half-Necrofriggian.

Luna is seen holding a towel.

"Rook's got a point, Ben." Max told Ben, through the microphone.

"Aw, come on, Grandpa. You're gonna start on me, too?" Ben asked, looking at his grandpa.

Spark(Multi-Tool) attached himself to Luna's utility belt, as the half-Necrofriggian spreads his wings and phased through the wall, and went towards both his partners.

[Training Area]

Luna turns back visible, as he got closer, and drops the towel on top of Rook's head, before landing next to the Revonnahgander.

Rook grabs the towel, he smiled at Luna. "Thank you." He said, and wipes some of his sweat off.

"Rook and Mr. Max has a point, Ben." Luna said, looking at the Omnitrix Wielder. He begins changing back to his Human Form, and wears his jacket. "You can't use your Omnitrix for all of your fights."

Ben scoffed a bit. "Dude, you went half-alien all the time." He said to the half-human.

"Yeah, only when its necessary." Luna said, raising an eyebrow. "Sure, using some of the alien DNA I mimicked and my Alien Form gives me an advantage... But I don't use them for every fight." He stated. "It is important that I have a way to get out of sticky situations, just in case I can't transform or use the DNA I mimicked or use the Multi-Tool." He said.

Spark went out of the Multi-Tool, he zipped onto Luna's shoulder. He mumbles out an agreement, while nodding.

"Right, like Luna said." Max said, through the microphone. "It wouldn't be a bad idea to do some drills without the Omnitrix... just in case." He told Ben.