S2|Chapter Nineteen: Forgiving Yourself

๓๏Շђгค

[Galvan Prime]

As Galvan B has exploded, the surface of Galvan Prime felt it.

Ben, Rook and Luna got back up. The three were covering their ears.

"Anybody else hear about a million little bells?" Ben asked, a bit loudly.

"I'm so glad I'm not in my Alien Form, for that." Luna said, relieved. Spark nodded and mumbled in agreement, who is also covering his ears.

"Is it safe to assume that was Malware's doing?" Rook asked, looking at Azmuth.

The heroes all lifted their hands away from their ears.

"Obviously." Azmuth said.

"But if Malware was on the moon when it blew, problem solved. Right?" Ben asked, assuming that Malware was also blown up.

"I don't think it's that easy." Luna said, looking at the Omnitrix Wielder.

"You friend is right, Tennyson, I think our problems are just beginning." Azmuth said, squinting his eyes looking up.

The heroes looks up, seeing parts of the moon falling towards the planet.

A Galvan in a vehicle flew towards Azmuth. "First thinker, the defensive grid is down!" He informed.

"Man the particle cannons." Azmuth said, he walked towards the vehicle.

The heroes follows behind.

Luna took off his jacket, and wraps it around his waist. He changed into his Alien Form.

Ben activates his Omnitrix and slams onto it, he transformed into NRG.

Rook helps Azmuth onto the passenger seat.

Ben(NRG) took off the top part of the vehicle.

Both Ben(NRG) and Rook jumped onto the back of the vehicle. While Luna uses his wings to fly, Spark zipped into the Multi-Tool.

The Galvan pilot drove off, and Luna follows by flying.

[In the Sky]

The heroes attacks the incoming meteors.

Ben(NRG) fires radioactive energy beam.
Rook fires with his Proto-Tool.
Luna fires electric arrows with the help of Spark(Multi-Tool) in Bow Mode.

There was a big meteor headed straight for them. Ben(NRG) attacks it, breaking it apart.

A Galvan was seen falling, due to his jetpack decaying. The group was below him, and Rook caught him.

"Those rocks, they aren't rocks!" Ben(NRG) exclaimed.

"Malware. He's been scattered over half the planet by now." Azmuth said.

"Wonderful. It's raining psychopaths." Ben(NRG) sarcastically said.

๓๏Շђгค

[London - Hyde Park]

In London, Kasey is currently walking through the Hyde Park, with Techno in his Scarf-Disguise.

"It's a great day for a walk, isn't it, boy?" Kasey asked, looking at Techno, who is wrapped around his neck.

"Techno." Techno said, his eye stretches upwards looking at Kasey, before going back to the scarf.

Suddenly Kasey's phone rang, he taps on the earpiece in his right ear, answering the call.

"Hello? Kasey?" Gwen asked, Kasey heard her voice.