Chapter Six: Heatwave

A/N: One thing to keep in mind when I write custom conversations between my MC and an existing character, is that I tend try and follows the existing character's personality.

But if I did not, they'll end up OOC. And I apologize, if anyone is uncomfortable about that.

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood]

Today the city of Bellwood is experiencing a heatwave, as the temperature is hotter than usual.

A bunch of police were in their vehicles, as they're chasing after a girl who is seen with a Nuclear Fusion Device.

Soon the Proto-TRUK arrived, and Ben steps out.

"Ben Tennyson!" A police officer said, seeing Ben.

Ben saw the thief jumping from rooftop to rooftop. "I see him. Thanks, chief." He told the officer, and ran ahead.

"I'm not the chief." The officer said.

Ben transformed into Crashhopper, and jumps after the thief. Breaking a few police cars by accident.

Rook and Luna went forward.

Luna is in his Alien Form, with his jacket around his waist.

"We will take it from here." Rook told the Officer.

"And, please, make sure everything here is back to the way it was." Luna said. "Don't want the road to be block for too long."

"Careful. She stole some kind of... fusion thing." The Officer told both the Revonnahgander and half-Necrofriggian.

"We are Plumbers, officer." Rook said to the Officer.
"We're always careful." Luna said.

Rook runs ahead, and Luna takes flight.

[Traffic Light]

At a traffic light, that is just around the area.

The traffic light begins to blinks rapidly, changing the colored-lights rapidly. White-colored electricity flows through it, and a pair of red glowing eyes were seen.

The red glowing eyes followed Luna, as it saw the half-Necrofriggian flying by. It eyes went up, indicating that it is excited and happy.

It quickly went out of the traffic light, in a streak of white-colored lightning.

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood]

Rook and Luna arrived, just as a ball of energy drops onto the ground.

Ben(Crashhopper) jumps in front of the ball of energy, and went to grab it.

"DO NOT TOUCH IT!" Rook shouted, stopping Ben from grabbing it.

The ball of energy begins to melt into the floor. The thief, Ester extends her hand and grabs the ball of energy from where she was.

"It's been an honor, Ben. But I don't think that form suits you. Buh-bye!" Ester said, she waves at Ben, jumping off.

[Rooftop]

Ben(Crashhopper) jumps onto the roof, only to see Ester gone.

Rook and Luna follows, landing behind Ben(Crashhopper).
Rook with his grapple, and Luna with his wings.

"Okay. So, the girl took the fusion device where?" Ben(Crashhopper) asked, looking back at the two.