Chapter Three: Patrolling Night

๓๏Շђгค

[Plumber Base - Hanger]

Rook, Luna and Max are in Max's hanger, the three of them were waiting for Ben, who is nowhere to be seen.

Luna is wearing his signature Light Brown Jacket, Black Sleeveless Turtleneck and Grey pants.

Been soon entered the hanger, while drinking a smoothie from Mr. Smoothy. "Sorry, I'm late." He apologized, once he reached the three.

"You're not on your own schedule anymore, Ben. You can't keep your partners waiting." Max said, gesturing towards Rook and Luna.

"It's okay, Mr. Max. I'm okay with waiting." Luna said, shrugging. "Not like, I've been waiting for a few years for something exciting to happen. No at all." He said, giving Max a smirk.

Max laughed a bit, shaking his head.

"I was..." Ben trailed off, thinking of an excuse. "Off saving the universe!" He said.

Max looks at the smoothie that Ben is holding, disappointed. Ben looks at the smoothie, and hides it. Max smiles and walks away.

Ben sighed. "Come on, Rook, Luna. Let's go. I'm parked over here." He said, pointing at a direction.

"We'll take mine." Rook said, gesturing towards an impressive patrol vehicle.

Ben is amazed, until the vehicle drives away, revealing a normal looking truck with "Max's Plumbing" on the side.

Ben is disappointed. "Wow. I bet the girls all start screaming when they see this ride rolling down the block." He sarcastically said.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." Luna said. "It works as a normal disguise."

Rook smiled at Luna, before turning towards his vehicle. "Females are not afraid of my vehicle. But they probably should be." He said. He got out a remote, and pressed on the button.

The truck begins to transform, and it turns into a spaceship.

Ben's mouth was opened-wide shocked. "Sometimes, you're actually kinda awesome." He said to Rook. Rook smiled. "Sometimes." He said, and walked towards the spaceship.

"Don't worry, I think you're awesome all the time." Luna told Rook, truthfully, smiling and went towards the spaceship. Not noticing that his words had made a blush to appear on the Revonnahgander's cheeks.

The three heroes are now in the spaceship, and Rook drives the spaceship out of the hanger. The spaceship transformed into its truck disguise, and went out onto the highway.

๓๏Շђгค

[Proto-TRUK]

The three heroes are on Rook's vehicle, the Proto-TRUK.

Rook was in the driver seat.
Ben was in the passenger seat.
Luna sat between the two.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Ben continues drinking his smoothie, slurping a bit. He was bored.

Luna sat at his seat, leaning his head onto the headrest, closing his eyes.

Rook was observing Ben. "I'm not familiar with human emotional cues..." He said.

Ben looked towards Rook.
Luna opened his left-eye, and looked towards Rook.

"But are you angry at me?" He asked, looking towards Ben.

"Nah, just bored." Ben said. "I'm feeling more like a tour guide than a hero, lately. Over here on your right, you'll see a city. Over here on your left, you'll see what we call 'water'. Careful, it's wet." He said, pretending to be a tour guide.