S2|Chapter Ten: Temporarily Back

A/N: This Chapter introduces a new character, along with his companion.

This character is a part of a custom made Alien. One-Quarter, specifically.

Here are some of the basic details for the Alien:

Species Name:
Xangruks

Home World:
Anodyne

Appearance:
Similar to Anodite

One of the main difference between Anodite and Xangruks are that.
Anodite has Mana Manipulation.
Xangruks has Aura Manipulation.

Xangruks has many colored forms.
Each colors represents their aura types.
This does not mean they can only use one type of aura, it just means they are more powerful in that specific aura.

List of Aura Colors and their Powers:
Red: Physical nature of the body
Orange: Emotions
Yellow: Self-energy and willpower
Green: Healing
Blue: Intelligence
Indigo: Mental communication
Violet: Illusion Awareness and Higher Consciousness
White: All Aura Powers

Just like Anodites, when it comes to Human-Xangruks offspring, it skips a generation.

One more important thing to know about my character, is that he is adopted.

All of these will hopefully be explained, when I write Alien Force & Ultimate Alien. Or in future chapters.

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood - Building on Fire]

A man wrapped in a blanket was brought outside by a firefighter.

"Madison? Where's Madison?!" The man asked, realizing his daughter wasn't outside.

"Daddy!" Madison called for her father, still inside the building.

"My little girl's in there!" The man said, he tries to go in, but was stopped by the firefighter.

A portion of the building broke. Everyone shielded their eyes, they look back and saw Ben Tennyson standing there.

"Ben 10." The man said, recognizing the Omnitrix wielder.

"I've got this, sir." Ben told the man, he looks at for a bit. "XLR8 will have her out lickety-split." He stated. He activates his Omnitrix, and transforms into Rath.

Ben(Rath) growls, realizing that he did not transformed into XLR8. "Lemme tell ya something, new Omnitrix. EVEN RATH KNOWS THIS ISN'T A JOB FOR RATH!" He yelled at it. "And you, STOP WORRYING!" He told the man, pointing at him.

[Burning Building - Inside]

Ben(Rath) went into the buiding, he spotted a teddy bear on the side.

"Hello? Tiny girl with a worried dad?" Ben(Rath) called.

A piece of burning plank fell in front of Ben(Rath), and the fire sparks got onto the alien's face.

"YOU WANT A PIECE OF RATH, FIRE? YOU GOT IT!" Ben(Rath) yelled, and punched himself.

Madison screams and cries, she was standing next to her bed, holding one of her dolls.

Ben(Rath) saw Madison. Before a column could fall onto Madison, Ben(Rath) saved Madison by lifting the column.

"Kitty!" Madison said, overjoyed, seeing Ben(Rath).