S2|Chapter Fourteen: Bullseye

๓๏Շђгค

[Bellwood - Olde Bellwood Days Fair]

"The Olde Bellwood Days festival is the first personal appearance I've done in months!" Ben said, holding a flyer, as him, Rook and Luna made their way towards the fair. "I can't find my name on here anywhere!" He said, checking the flyer.

The heroes enters the fair.

Luna is in his human form, and has his hood up. Spark is sitting on his shoulder.

"Ben, I know you are famous through much of the universe... but it does not seem right for a Plumber to seek personal celebrity." Rook said.

"Rook, this is Ben we're talking about." Luna said. He was walking between the two. "And, uh, I'm not sure if you notice... This is just everyday Ben." He said, shrugging. Spark hummed and nodded in agreement.

"Rook, Plumber." Ben said, gesturing at the Revonnahgander. "Luna, hey!" He said, pointing at the Half-Human. "Ben, heroic dude!" He said, gesturing to himself. "If people wanna shower me with attention, who am I to stand in their way?" He said, and shrugs.

"Ben Tennyson!" A woman called, she waves at the group and went towards them. "Natalie Alvarez, deputy director Bellwood Parks & recreation and the event organizer for this little shindig." She said. Both her and Ben shook hands. "We spoke on the phone. I'm glad you and your... sidekicks could join us here today."

"Sidekick?" Rook said, puzzled.

"Don't think too much about it." Luna told the Revonnahgander, patting his back.

"I wanted to get Kangaroo Kommando for this year's festival, but the kids were all: "BEN 10! BEN 10!", don't you know?" Natalie said, mimicking the kids for a bit.

"Oh, man. Kangaroo Kommando would've been sweet!" Ben said, excited.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine." Natalie said, and pats Ben's shoulder. "We're on a tight schedule, so if you'll just follow me.' She said, and walks ahead.

The group follows.

[Giant Wooden Bell Display]

The heroes, and Natalie reaches a giant wooden bell display in the middle of the fair.

"That, of course, is 'The Bell'." Natalie said, and gestures at the wooden bell.

"The bell?" Rook asked.

"The world's largest wooden sleigh bell to commemorate the Laplanders who founded Bellwood in 1638. Hand-carved from solid walnut, it weighs over 3000 pounds." Natalie explained.

Ben looks closely at the flyer.

"Bell...wood!" Rook said, realizing the Bellwood's name origin.

"See, now you get it." Luna said, smiling at Rook, who smiled back.

"So, um, Ms. Alvarez, I know it's probably just some huge typo or something, but I can't seem to find my name on here." Ben said, holding up the flyer.

"Hmm? Oh, yes." Natalie said, seeing the flyer.

"I mean, it's kinda weird since... I'm the guest-of-honor and all." Ben said.

[Dunk Ben 10 Stall]

At a stall there has the name 'Dunk Ben 10' on it, Ben is seen sitting on the platform.

Ben is annoyed. "There's gotta be some kind of mistake, lady! I-I'm Ben Tennyson! Superhero?! Saved the world like a billion times!" He said.